Chapter 8

Jasmine pov

Louis dropped me off at my house. I got my key and opened the door my house still looked the same nothing new tho.

In my head I was thinking about Me and Louis date but that was tomorrow at 8 but still I have to get a dress. So I called Rozie and Cindy to help me find me a dress. Rozie was all for it and Cindy was too.

Hours later me, Rozie , and Cindy were at the mall looking for a dress but we could find one that was perfect. "What about this one" Rozie said holding out a sliver dress "no too shiny" I said. "What about this one" Cindy said holding a purple sparkly dress "no too sparsely" I said.

Then I notice a red dress in the distance. I got up and walked to it I picked it up it was perfect. It was red with a black belt built into it on the belt was sparkles and the back of it was opened. "Rozie" I yelled "this is the dress I want it's perfect" I said Rozie and Cindy came running and saw the dress "jasmine it's perfect you should get it" they both said I nodded in approval.

Next was the shoes good thing this dress store had shoes in here. We went over to the shoes and saw sliver sparkly shoes they looked perfect with this dress so I brought them both.

We walked out the mall to my car to go home. As we were walking Rozie notice someone and it was Andrew with his sister Jennie. I guess Jennie saw us cause she was walking towards us. "Jasmine are you okay Andrew told me what happened to you" she said "yes I am fine just did a little shopping with Cindy and Rozie" I said smiling. Then Andrew came walking up behind her "hey jasmine" he said "hey Andrew how are you" I asked "I'm good can we talk in privet?" He asked "sure" I said.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up I was post to be but I just didn't want to see you cause of the way you looked when I first hit you I'm sorry" he said "Andrew it's ok No one couldn't take to see me like that it was hard for Louis and Liam and the others so your not the only one" I said

We walked back to Rozie, Jennie, and Cindy taking about something. "Come on guys lets go and get some rest" I said they said "ok". I was walking to the car door to open it when Andrew came running back "wait jasmine wanna go out some time again like tomorrow?" He asked "no sorry I have a date with some one" I said smiling to myself thinking who it was. "Oh ok well who is the lucky guy?" He asked "you will find out soon" I said walking away to my car.

When I got home Rozie and Cindy stayed over at my house. I opened the door to my house and walked up stairs to up my dress and shoes up for tomorrow. As I walked down stair could see Rozie was texting someone off my iphone. "Rozie who are you texting?" I said she looked up and put my phone down and Said "no one" I grabbed my iphone and looked at my messages. She was texting louis.

********jasmine and Louis txt messages*******

Jasmine:

Hey Lou sorry that was Rozie texting you she was pretending to be me lol

I sent it and he replied rather fast

louis:

Hahaha I knew it cause it didn't sound like you. Anyway are you excited for tomorrow?

Jasmine:

Yes I am and very happy that you are taking me!

Louis: me too! Anyway I'm going to let you go to get some rest. Sleep tight my little princess!

Jasmine:

Goodnight boobear see ya tomorrow!

*******end of text messages******

We stopped texting each other and went to sleep. Me on the other hand laid in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about how our date will go. Smiling to myself my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep.