Chapter 3

Andrews pov

Jasmine told me that she gets bullied by Louis Tomlinson and his friends. I was very shocked and surprised but then it turned into anger against them.

I couldn't believe it cause she just seems so nice and sweet on the outside like nothing going on but on the inside she been going through a lot.

"Jasmine why don't you get help or tell people this?" I asked "Harry said that if I tell anyone they do this to me or cry for help they will do there beatings 10 times harder and more painfully" she said. "Plz don't tell anyone" she added "why don't you tell your mom or dad?" I said "my dad doesn't care about me anymore and my mom moved out when he started to beat her so I'm pretty much hopeless" she said.

Jasmine pov

After while I was finally out of school. I walked to the front of the school to see Liam waiting at the school gates I wonder why? I started to walk faster and finally I made it "hey Liam! why are you waiting here" I questioned "i waited for you! To walk you home safely" he said "Liam you don't have to do that" I said "yes I do I made a promise to protect you and no will hurt you anymore" Liam said.

As Liam and I walked home I asked him a question "Liam" I said "yes" he replied "why do you all of a sudden say sorry and protect me?" He hesitated at first but then spoke up "Rozie told me to she saw how bad me and the others guys hurt you so she wanted me to stop so me liking her I stop for her and for you!" He said.

A smile appeared on my face and I realized how much I am cared about and loved by my friends. "Really she said for you to do this" I asked "yes she did and plus I agreed rather fast cause I didn't want to hurt you anymore" he said "thanks!" I said

Time went by and I was home finally. I walked up to the front door and a note was on it. The note said "dear jasmine,

It's dad I'm going to be gone for about a year for work take care I the house and don't have any parties. And also I asked Louis and his friends to watch over you while I'm gone.

Great now Louis and his friends have to watch me but at least my dad is gone! And I have the whole house to myself.

Zayn pov

Today in school me louis, Niall ,and Harry where called down to the office because someone needed us. When we all got there we see jasmines father. "Hey mr,Robinson whatcha doing here?" I said "I need you to watch after my daughter jasmine cause I don't want her to mess up the house or have a party so keep a eye out ok?" We all said "ok".

As he walked the door a Evil grin appeared on my face. Louis notice and said "Zayn whatcha thinking about something we could do to her?" "We'll yes Lou I do have a plan but its rather evil" I said "perfect" Louis said.They did hesitate to say yes.

The plan was to beat the crap out her and make her pay what she did to me and Lou. But she doesn't know what she did I mean its pretty obvious what she did but she is in her own little world.

__________________________

What did jasmine do to Zayn and Louis?

You won't know till the next chapter

Sorry if its short I couldn't think of anything for a second there but I pulled through!

Vote, comment plz

Bye beautiful people!!!:):):):):)