Chapter 11

Jasmine pov

We walked outside to get in a car which everyone was expecting but it's was a limo "Lou why did you get a limo I mean it must if been a lot if money" I said "it's fine and I was paying for it alone the rest if the boys helped me" he said happily "we'll ok" I said

We got in and sat down and started to explore the limo "look what I found" Cindy said. It was a bottle of Champlain "Cind we can't drink that" Liam said "yes we can give me it" Rozie said as she took the top off and started drinking it. We all laughed at Rozie "hey guys I just got a text from Niall he said him and izzy are going on a date too and they are wondering if they can come with us" Louis said "sure they can come" we all said.

Niall pov

I couldn't wait for me an izzy first date today. I was a little nervous cause I just met her and what if I do something wrong "Niall you won't do anything wrong" izzy said I must of said that out loud. "Yeah Niall you just did it again" izzy said laughing really hard.

I looked at izzy she had a green dress on that went perfect with her eyes. Plus I loved the color green cause I'm Irish. "Izzy you look beautiful like always" I said "thanks" she said smiling.

"Well we better get going so we can be on time" I said "ok I can't wait to meet all of them" izzy said with excitement.

Louis pov

When we got there I couldn't wait to start eating cause I was hungry and I could eat anything like Niall.

Surprising we saw Niall and izzy standing in front waiting for us. Niall looked up "hey guys are you ready to eat" he said we all laughed "what? I'm hungry" Niall said "haha Niall you hungry all the time" Harry said.

Zayn pov

I was invited to go to Olive Garden to eat with everyone and be a loner but not for long. Tonight in going to tell jasmine how much I love her and care for her.

But I hope it just go'a right and awesome!

__________________________

Hey guys I'm sorry its sooo short I couldn't think if anything really. Hope you like it tho