0.2

Super rich kids

Super rich kids

Danika aimlessly walked through the big hallways of Eden Hall, searching for either one of her brothers or scooter.

She looked down at her schedule; she had Sciences next and no clue how to get there. Before she knew it, she had bumped right into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized hurriedly.

"No, I'm sorry, that was totally my fault." The mystery person she bumped into apologized.

Danika finally looked up from the papers she was collecting and was met with a very good-looking blonde staring right back at her.

"Let me help you with those." He smiled, picking up her schedule and looking over it.

"Oh, we have science together next!" He grinned at her.

Danika was there on her knees in the middle of the school hallway, dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Guy." He spoke, placing his hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Danika." She smiled at him, shaking his hand.

The two sat there looking at each other for a moment.

"Danika Riley." A booming voice came from down the hallway.

The girl quickly stood up, straightening out her outfit.

"What do you want, Rick?" Danika snapped at the boy.

"Care to explain what you're doing sitting in the middle of the hallway with a boy?" He snapped.

"I'll see you in class, Guy." Danika sent a weak smile to Guy, avoiding Rick's gaze.

"Yeah..." Guy spoke, scurrying off.

"Why are you with a duck?" Rick sneered at his little sister.

"I didn't even know he's a duck!" She cried out.

"So what were you doing with him?" He inquired.
Just then the bell rang.

"Rick I have to go. I'll talk to you later." She sighed.

She walked away from him, but about two seconds later, she turned back around.

"Where's the science class, by the way?" She asked the older boy sheepishly.

Rick let out a small chuckle, shaking his head at the girl.

Danika walked into science hurriedly

"Mrs. Riley, late on the first day?" The teacher said it snobbishly.

"Sorry?" She apologized, even though it was almost more of a question than anything.

"Take a seat."

Danika looked around for an empty seat before a voice called out.

"Danika! over here."  Danika whipped her head around to see Guy pointing to the empty seat next to him.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"of course!"

"Guy, who's this?" Another voice asked, and Danika peered her head around Guy to see the short boy with black hair from earlier.

"This is Danika Riley; Danika, this is Ken Wu." Guy introduced the two.

"Oh, I remember you from earlier!" Kenny exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about my brother and his teammates, they can be dicks sometimes." She apologized.

Danika then turned to Guy.

"Guy, I should apologize for earlier." She spoke, turning in her chair to face him.

"No, it's okay. I didn't see you either." He smiled.

"No, I'm talking about my brother barging in." Dani looked down, playing with the ring in her hand.

"He's just protective, he didn't mean any harm."
She continued, apologizing.

"It's okay, honestly."

"Do you apologize for him all the time?" Kenny asked.

Danika smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"What are they doing here?" That was the first thing Danika heard when she walked into the Eden Hall hockey rink

She had come to the rink to watch Rick practice, he was driving her home anyway.

Danika was supposed to be staying in a dorm, as was Rick, but they both preferred the Riley household; well, the older one did.

"Hey Danika." Guy smiled at the girl, and Kenny sent her a wave at the same time.

She smiled at the both of them, sending them a wave.

"Danika," Rick sternly said, glaring at the girl.

"What?" Dani asked in the most innocent voice she could muster.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Guys, we could skate out here." A tall brunette boy said. Dani recognized him as the same one who fell on the stage earlier.

"If it isn't Captain Ducky." Rick sneered, skating back over to the group and pushing him.

"Get your hands off him." An even taller one retaliated against Rick.

"Ooh, look. A Bash Brother." The elder Riley chuckled. "I'm so scared."

"Break it up!" Coach Wilson called out.

"Come on, men, let's go. Dani, meet me at the car in 5."

Just then, Danika turned to the group.

"I am so sorry for my brother! God, he can be such an ass."

"It's okay." Charlie sent her a tight-lipped smile, though it was clearly fake.

"Well, I better go. Bye guys!" Danika smiled and walked off.

I guess Charlie didn't realize Danika wasn't out of earshot before he started talking.

"Why were you talking to Rick Riley's little sister, Guy?" Charlie basically sneered at him.

"She's not like him, I promise!" Guy retaliated.

"Why were you talking to another girl anyway?" Danika heard a girl's voice step in, causing her
to stop in her tracks and turn around.

"Connie, it's not a big deal." She heard Guy say: "You're my girlfriend, not her."

Danika turned around and walked off to Rick's car after hearing that.