IX - A Conversation with the Lamechite

Matthews L. Benjamin had held an entire speech about why opposition leader Taut is better than President Ezeroam, and why we should vote for him in the next election.
During his speech, he insulted Ezeroam and and made a new election campaign for Taut - "Down with the ninnyhammer, Taut for the future".
This proves the Lamechite's- oh right, he also borrowed the life of Lamech's, the son of Methusael - a one, true villain.
Where was I? Right, the conclusion. This speech is a major turning point in the nation's politics, and is a betrayal of the Lamechite's against Ezeroam.

Gal and I came to his house to confront him. While we were waiting, we discovered that he is a polygamist - and that Taut -- yes, the opposition leader - borrowed king Ahab's life.
We have got to do something about it, and that is why we went to confront him.
So, he opened the door, and saw us.
"Hey there!" Benjamin said with a smile, and asked: "Where would you two like your signature?"
"Signature?" Gal asked. "We are not here for that." she added.
"Oh." he said, confused, but still with a smile: "How can I assist you, then?" 

"We came to ask you a couple of questions." I said.
"Please, come on in!" the Lamechite replied: "ask me as much as you please!"
We entered his home - a large, fancy house with big stairs leading to his second floor. To the entrance's right, there was a fine fountain.
That meant that the Lamechite is rich. Could it be, that he also borrowed Korah's life? Or possibly, the one of Haman's?
Anyways, he let us sit on a sofa, whereas he sat on a chair, seeming comfortable. The chair and the sofa were pointed in such a way, that the people on the sofa and the person on the chair could look at each other directly on their eyes, without trouble.
"So," he started asking: "what would you like to ask me?"
He seemed pretty charming for a Biblical villain.

"Well," I started to say: "it seems like you have a wife. How is she?"
"Thank you for asking! My wife is nice to me, to herself, and to my other wife as well."
We acted as if we completely ignored the fact that he admitted to having another wife.
"That is nice!" exclaimed Gal. "How is the job?" she asked him.
"Wow, you two are really nice people! The job is fine, everybody loves the other, and they do not even have to pretend to act as if they are such. All of us are such already!"
"Interesting," Gal said: "what about that speech-"
"Speech? What speech?" 

We had a feeling this would happen. Bad people tend to deny what they did wrong, and praise what they think they did right. 
"That speech, which you held at the local Isacco." said Gal
That "Isacco" is the local name for "Isaac's Italiano". 
"I do not know what you are talking about." said Matthews L. Benjamin: "I need to prepare the memorial day of the death of my son. Good bye." and then, he closed the door. 

"Hold it right there!" I said: "Did your son not disappear?" 
The Lamechite's face turned red from anger. 
"You should not talk about my son." he said, indignantly, before slamming his own door at us. 

One may conclude from this event, that he knows where his son is, and whether he is dead or not - a question, for which the answer is a certain yes. 
I suppose that we are not the only people who assumed such, for after a minute or so of staying near his door, incase he comes back, or does something we can accuse him of, he went out of the door with shurikens, which had a label, saying: "Tubal Cain Inc." 
I assume he inherited those from his son, for in Genesis chpater 4, Tubal Cain is the son of Lamech, the son of Methusael, whose life was most likely borrowed by Matthews. 
On top of that, most suggest that Tubal Cain is the killed child in Lamech's poem, in verses 23 and 24. 
Tubal Cain also invented forging and the blacksmith occupation, according to verse 22. 

Back to the story, he threws his Tubal-Cain shurikens at us. I got slightly wounded, a possible addition for the Lamechite's rejuvenation of his borrowed life's poem. 
Fortunately, the wounds were not fatal, and I could behave normally.
I immediately called an ambulance, though, for Gal's injury was horrific. 
She claimed to be fine, yet the large amount of blood on her right hand, between her thumb and her pointer finger, tells me, and possibly others, that this is not the case. 

Our parents, both mine and Gal's, arrived as soon as they could after they heard what happened. 
Some policemen arrived as well, after the ambulances. 
"Is this not Matthews L. Benjamin's mansion?" asked one of the policemen. 
"Yes," said another: "and this is Elijah Deutscher. He is some sort of prophet, I have seenit in my own eyes." 
"A prophet?" asked the police officer. "This is a strange situation we are in." exclaimed the officer. 

"So, Elijah," said the police officer, who testified to my existence as a prophet: "what happened there?" 
"As that police officer said, this is Matthews L. Benjamin's mansion, where Matthews L. Benjamin himself lives. We were about to talk about the spdeech at Isaac's Italiano, when he suddenly denied it all. Later, he mentioned his son's death. Although, as far as we know, none of his sons died. There is one who disappeared, though." I said. 

"I believe you, Deutscher,". the police officer said: "yet one would still need more proof to prove anything about him." 
In the meantime, the other police officer's eyes turned completely white. 
"Officer Dibub!" exclaimed Officer Meid, the testifier. 
"You go with Magyar, while I stay with officer Dibub." said officer Meid. 

I went to Gal's parents, Daniel and Shirley Magyar, along with her borther, Jonathan, and my own parents, and told them what happened. 
All of a sudden, officer Dibub started saying: "There is no way, that such a saint would hurt a fly, let alone the next generation of this nation. They are faking, and they threw those shurikens - not Benjamin. I must spread the truth." and ran away, towards the station, followed by Meid and his patrol vehicle.