Proper Preparation and Planning

At a Private School

No one POV

Madeleine was in the cafeteria eating, and she saw someone throwing food at her and some girls laughing and said "Look at the freak..Hey, do you think you could show us a trick, come on show us a trick."

Madeleine looked over annoyed, Madeleine looked up and said "You want to see a trick" and Madeleine's eye turned purple, and one of the girls eyes turned purple and in their head, appeared purple energy.

Madeleine said "Grab your burger" and the girl stopped and grabbed the burger and one of the girls said "What are you doing."

The girl said "I don't know, I can't stop it" and Madeleine looked over and said "And now throw the burger at your friend on the right."

The girl threw the burger at the boy on the right and he said "What the hell."

Madeleine eyes continue to be purple as the boy eyes turned purple, and purple energy appeared in his head for a moment.

Madeleine said "Now put ketchup on yourself and on your friends."

The boy spilled ketchup on himself and on them. Madeleine said "There's the trick."

They ran off.

Madeleine smirked.

Ashley walked up and said "Wow, that was cool."

Madeleine looked up and Ashley looked scared and Madeleine eyes turned back to normal and said "What do you want?".

Ashley said "I just came to check on my favourite Supe, don't tell anyone I said that..Do you mind if I sit down."

Madeleine said "Whatever" and Ashley sat down and Madeleine said "Why don't we skip the trying to goad me..and just tell me what you want."

Ashely said "There's no goading, I think you are pretty powerful and the way you control your power, and stand up for yourself against those bullies, it's."

Madeleine said "Ashley, you do know I can read minds right, and even if I didn't, you are being fairly obvious that you want something.." and Ashley said "I think those kids are idiots, To be friends with a supe is wonderful and yet they."

Madeleine said "Would you get to the point."

Ashley said "I want you to come to Vough Headquarters..See recently we're doing all these things on Girl power, And I think and everyone at Vought thinks, what a great addition you would make to the Seven, I mean in your young age, you control your powers..and look at how powerful you are, Moving things with your mind, able to read and control the mind of anyone, I think you would do great, and I know your Dad agrees."

Madeleine said "He's not my dad, Do not call him my dad" and Ashley said "Right, It's just I mean since he raised you, and you know you are the Big Boss's daughter."

Madeleine said "He's not my dad, My dad died..He might be dead, and he is still my dad" and the table started to shake.

Ashley said "Right, of course, I don't mean any offence, your father was such a good man..and a great..I didn't mean to offend you."

Madeleine said "You didn't, I'm not joining the Seven."

Ashley said "Why not, You are the only superhero that has the ability to manipulate things and thoughts with your mind, That is so powerful, it makes you."

Madeleine said "First of all, other supes can do it too" and Ashley said "But not as powerful as you."

Madeleine said "Yeah, I did not ask for my powers, but right now, I get to control how I use them, I join the Seven, I'd basically be a glorified celebrity puppet for Homelander, Nope..Also I think that if I had to spend that much time with him, I would go crazy..or he might end up crashed on the wall."