What I Know

An: Last episode of season 2..Hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments. 

At the Boys's Hideout 

No one POV 

Madeleine walked inside as Annie and Hughie were talking with Mother's Milk, Frenchie and Kimiko. 

Madeleine signed to Kimiko"What did I miss?" and Kimiko signed "They're arguing over whether to kill the Members of the Seven." 

Mother's Milk said "The RPG releases an electromagnetic pulse on impact.  Should cut through Stormfront's plasma bolts." 

Madeleine said "How sure are you?" and Frenchie said "It's a guesstimate.
 So that's Stormfront. And thanks to Starlight, we know that Noir needs only a fuckin' tree nut. How about A-Train? Got enough epinephrine here to blow up that motherfucker's heart." 

Mother's Milk said "And plus we had the superpowered child" and Madeleine said "Hey, we just can't kill everyone, Look I hate Stormfront, Her, I will gladly kill, but we can't just assassinate everyone." 

Mother's Milk said "That is exactly what we're gonna do" and Hughie said "Listen, you heard Mallory. She said all we need is another witness. " 

Frenchie said "Wile E. Coyote. Always chases Roadrunner, always with an elaborate plan,
always fails. You know, I always say, "Why do this, Coyote? All you need is an AR-15, and 'meep-meep' no more."" 

Mother's Milk said "Exactly. See? We're just gonna shoot Roadrunner in the fucking head." 

Madeleine said "And you think that's the ened of it, That won't stop Vought, Compound V will still happen, you kill them, They have people yearning to replace them. Multiples people, and they can make more." 

Mother's Milk said " Yeah, and we're gonna top those cunts, too." 

Hughie said "So that's settled. We're just supervillains now, huh?" and Butcher said "Vought attacked the country, Hughie. Fuck 'em all." 

Annie said "What if I testify?" and Butcher said "Escaped convicts don't have a ton of credibility. Including those who help the convicts escape" and Madeleine sighed and Annie sadi "No, but maybe I know someone who does. Give us the day." 

Madeleine's phone buzzed, and Madeleine looked over at it and said "I gotta go..Don't kill anyone." 

Edgar's Residence 

Madeleine walked down the stairs and Edgar said "Well, isn't this a surprise" and Madeleine said "Sorry, um I was in a Study group." 

Edgar said "Yes, you were busy for the last few days weren't you" and he showed her the footage of her breaking into Vought tower and fighting the guards. 

Madeleine said "Shit, I forgot there were cameras there" and Edgar said "I don't think you did, I think you knew, you wanted to make a message." 

Madeleine said "Like the message Homelander send with his bullshit charges, you do know it's a crime to lock up someone without proof for something they didn't do." 

Edgar said "And you knew she didn't do that" and Madeleine said "I can read minds..Stan, I can find out anything, no matter how well it's hidden." 

Edgar said "Where is Starlight?" and Madeleine said "Why..so you can run off and tell Homelander, Not going to happen." 

Edgar said "Madeleine, I'm only looking out for you, and lately you've changed" and Madeleine said "Well, people change every day..or  maybe I haven't changed, Maybe I'm just not willing to suck up to Homelander's man child narcisstic ass or to his racist psycho of a girlfriend."