Herogasm

At the Vought Tower 

No one POV 

Sam was showing Homelander, the Deep, Black Noir and Ashley the video he took of Soldier Boy as he exploded Crimson Countess's trailer. 

Homelander said "That's Soldier Boy, that's him" and Sam said "I told you.." and Homelander said "Teenagers." 

Deep said "Wait, wait, No, that's impossible. He died, like, 40 years ago." 

Ashley said "Someone's cosplaying?" and Homelander said "Look at his face. It's him. This is from his cell phone." 

Deep said "Or maybe CGI.." and Homelander said "It's not CGI" and Deep said "What if his girlfriend is just trying to trick us." 

Homelander said "you fucking idiot, He's was Stan Edgar's spy for a year and even more than that, He's our spy, Think about it, why would Madeleine need to make up a video of Soldier Boy." 

The Deep said "I don't know to lure us into a trap" and Ashley said "Get you all killed" and The Deep said "Exactly." 

Sam scoffed and said "You think that Maddie needs that" and Homelander said "He has a point, Madeleine could rip you in fucking half if she wanted to..She doesn't need tricks, it's him. I don't understand. Where has he been?". 

Sam said "Trapped, in Russia, they freed him to kill you" and Ashley said "Why did he kill Crimson Countess? I mean, the two were, like, fucking Kurt and Goldie. All right, you know what? This is fine. This is fine. We dominate the news cycle. I will call Haberman. We'll message that we got Soldier Boy totally under control." 

Homelander said "Shut up. You want to tell the world that Soldier Boy, hero of heroes, is back from the fucking dead and blowing up Midtown? Before me, he was Vought. His statue's in front of the fucking building, Ashley. Oh, my God, if this gets out... company's fucked. I'm fucked. Oh, God. If the company falls. I fall. Oh, fuck. Oh, God. Why is this happening to me? This isn't fair. This is so fucking unfair. Okay. I'll handle this. I'm gonna find him and kill him. You bury it. All of it. The footage, no one sees it. He fucks it up, it's your head."

Sam said "He killed Crimson Countess for payback they all betrayed him" and Homelander said "Thanks, stay by your girlfriend, I won't have that brat get in my way, Keep her out." 

Sam said "Yes." 

Homelander said "Do smash up your phone" and Sam said "Gotcha." 

He threw it at the wall. 

Inside a Motel Room 

Madeleine was looking at her phone at a few texts from Sam, and Victoria. 

She looked over at Soldier Boy and Butcher walked in, Hughie said "Who keeps texting you" and Madeleine said "Sam and Vicky..I'll deal with it later." 

Hughie said "You can't tell him where we are, someone could follow him" and Madeleine said "I am not an idiot." 

Butcher put the food on the table and Soldier Boy said "What the hell? Where's the Chop Socky
Oriental Sauce?" and Madeleine said "What the fuck is that?". 

Hughie said "They don't have that anymore. " 

Soldier Boy said "Why the fuck not?" and Hughie said "Uh, many... many good reasons." 

Soldier Boy said "Did you get the other shit?" and Butcher put  alcohol and Benzedrine down and Butcher said "Here you go, guv." 

Soldier Boy said "Oh. Man, I missed bennies. It's how we won D-Day, you know. We were wired
to the fucking gills."