.

"May the sun still shine upon you whether or not I wither into the darkness."

Good day! I'm Lyan and you're reading "In the shadow of your heart"! Currently, this is a "The Black Phone" fanfiction and is inspired by many other books.

The story of this book, Finney and Gwen are adopted by Vance and Bailey's parents, making the four of them all siblings.

The book has many POVs and will be said at the start of every chapter to make sure you know whose is whose. If it was titled; Name / Third Person, do know that it is from the person's perspective yet written in third person's viewing. Do know that there are only Third Person and First Person views on this book.

In this book, there are slurs and harsh words that may trigger certain people, so please inform me if it's not to your liking so that I may remove and edit it out.

There are chapters that are presented as "ChatFics" or "Instagram Fics" though I don't think it'll be much, but I will be doing those when I don't have enough motivation to write full chapter fics.

Here are information you should know about their sexuality/identity as to not to get confused;

Finney Thomas Hopper
July.10.2007 __ 17 years old
bisexual

Robin Angel Arellano
March.1.2007 __ 17 years old
demisexual

Vance Brady Hopper
August.18.2005 __ 18 years old
transgender, omnisexual

Gwendeline Grace Hopper
December.22.2008 __ 15 years old
lesbian

Bruce Tristan Yamada
May.13.2005 __ 19 years old
pansexual

Griffin Banks Stagg
July.31.2008 __ 15 years old
gay

Billy Jacobs Showalter
June.2.2007 __ 17 years old
unlabeled

Amy Cristine Yamada
September.14.2008 __ 15 years old
bisexual

Donna Rebecca Myers
February.10.2008 __ 16 years old
bisexual

I don't really make straight characters so that's all for now, thank you for choosing "In the shadows of your heart" to read! Enjoy!