Naruto vs Gaara

Naruto, now returned to the Leaf Village after rigorous training in Hueco Mundo, walked through the familiar streets with a confident stride. Beside him was Harribel, her calm and regal presence commanding attention. Following close behind were her Fracción: Mila Rose, Sung-Sun, and Apache.

As they made their way through the bustling streets, Harribel turned to Naruto, her expression unreadable. "Where are we going?" she asked.

Naruto smiled, a nostalgic glint in his eyes. "We're going to visit Ichiraku's. Best ramen in the world."

When they reached the small ramen stand, Naruto pulled aside the curtain, revealing the cozy interior. Teuchi, the owner, was busy preparing a new batch of broth, while his daughter Ayame was cleaning up.

Ayame looked up, her eyes widening in surprise as she saw Naruto. "Naruto! It's been a while!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine warmth. Then she noticed Harribel and her Fracción. A teasing smile played on her lips. "Well, well, Naruto. Looks like you've become quite the playboy, huh? Who are these lovely ladies?"

Before Naruto could respond, Harribel stepped forward, her gaze steady. "I am Tia Harribel, Naruto's girlfriend," she said calmly. "I wanted to thank you both for looking after Naruto. He has spoken highly of you."

Teuchi and Ayame stared in shock, their eyes flicking from Harribel to Naruto. Ayame was the first to recover, laughing lightly. "I was just joking, but... wow, Naruto! You never mentioned you had such a beautiful girlfriend. Why keep her a secret from us?"

Naruto, deciding to play along with Harribel's charade, scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, it’s a long story. We got separated after my accident."

Teuchi’s eyes softened with understanding. "I see. Well, any friend of Naruto's is welcome here. Please, take a seat."

As they settled in, Naruto couldn't help but feel a warmth spread through him. This place, with its comforting aroma of broth and noodles, was a symbol of the family he had found in Konoha.

Ayame, still amused, served them with a flourish. "So, Naruto, tell us about your adventures. And you, Tia, how did you meet this knucklehead?"

Harribel glanced at Naruto, a small smile playing on her lips. "It was... a unique set of circumstances. Naruto has a way of bringing people together, even in the most unlikely of places."

Naruto played along. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

As they left the ramen stand, Harribel's expression softened as she looked at Naruto. "You have a strong bond with them," she observed.

Naruto nodded, his heart full. "They're like family to me."

After their visit to Ichiraku’s, Naruto found himself in a bit of a predicament. His apartment was far too small to accommodate Harribel and her Fracción. As they walked back through the village, he scratched his head, clearly perplexed.

Kurama’s voice echoed in his mind. "You know, there's a better place you can stay. The Senju Clan compound is currently vacant. Due to the deaths and members leaving the village, it's empty. Given the close relationship between the Uzumaki and Senju clans, you have some right to the estate."

Naruto's eyes twitched"That old man(
Hiruzen)

"Just head to the west side of the village. I'll guide you from there."

Following Kurama's directions, Naruto led Harribel and her Fracción through the winding streets until they arrived at the expansive Senju Clan compound. The gates creaked open, revealing a series of traditional houses surrounded by lush gardens. The place, despite being empty, retained an air of grandeur and history.