...

Hi, you all are probably thinking, what is this book about, what is it's purpose and why she posted this all of the sudden!

To be honest, beside having a lots of votes, views and follower i have no reason at all, and it's as simple as that, i'm not gonna lie at you, i'm not gonna assume that you need to read this, i'm not gonna say you're gonna regret not reading this, nor i am gonna convince you to continue reading.

If you wand to leave, just click that arrow at the top left corner and go start that fantasy book that was in your reading list for months already, go and continue reading that school romance book that gives you butterflies every few minutes, or u know what? The enemies are so close to be lovers so u better hurry or else your friend will spoil it out for u.

If you want to leave, leave, staying here will only make you bord, you will get bored of this so fast so you'd probably rather start reading that bl book you once said you'll never read than waisting your 'not worth anything' time.

What?

Are u shocked? Are u bothered? Was that offensive? Did you feel offended?why? Why would you feel such a frustrating feeling?

Every single one of you clicked on the story for some reason, maybe you did just because you're one of my followers and thought that this is probably one of my shipping fanfics, maybe you clicked cause you felt the cover was nice, or tha title was relatable, and some of you might even clicked on it by mistake and was too lazy to get out.

The reason behind writing this book is that stupid and silly reason of yours.

Yes!

This book was made for you to click on, for you to read and for someone else to ignore.

So whoever reads this, your existence is the reason behind this book being written.

I can see it.

I can see it through the phone, your frowned eyebrows and your confused face, not mentioning your thumb scrolling up and down on the screen to check if the real plot of the book will start anytime soon, so let me tell you this one thing, this book has no plot, no characters, no purpose and no reasons to read all.

So if you're hoping for an outstanding plot, or looking for an attractive characters to add to your ✨fictional characters crush✨ list, reduce your expectations to zero, actually u better leave cause this book is definitely not for you.

I'll give you time to think about it.

So? Are you leaving?

Or are you staying?

Ohh! You're still here! That means you want to stay?

Are you sire though?

Okay, do your thing.

But let tell you this one thing, reading this might cost you loosing alot, your personality, your opinions on different subjects and maybe even your old self.

But be aware that this might change some of you to the better, but it also might not work on the other some of you, people are different anyways.

This book is not about giving you advices or tips of how to make your life even better, cause who am i to give such an advice.

All just like you, opened this app because i was bord of people ghosting me on Instagram and because my TikTok Fyp is not FYPaging anymore.

Everything mentioned on this book is based on my own opinions, and my own prospective towards certain things in life, so you might not agree to alot of things, and there might be a lot of things that would make you angry, frustrated and maybe even hurt.

So if you have that peaceful life and mental and emotional stability and you'd like to keep it, you can also leave.