Chapter 1

BECKY'S POV

I got up early to cook Nop's breakfast. I can't even get to wash my face anymore because I'm afraid he'll be angry with me.

It's been five years since we've been together. I still remember how great his voice was that day. Yeah, we're married and have been married for almost four years now.

"Becky?! You are slow! Where's my coffee?" he said while his forehead in a knot that even his eyebrows almost met.

"wait nop," I said nervously while preparing hot water for the coffee."your just too slow!" He said

I quickly got the coffee on His side when I suddenly tripped and threw the hot coffee in his Pants."What the...! You're testing my patience!" he said in an angry voice.

"Clean that! Good for you I need to be early today! We gonna deal about this later!" he said stood on the table and went upstairs.

I was also left holding my tears while picking up the pieces of the broken cup. When I heard the engine of his car all my tears fell.

"ouch!" as I was wounded by the broken cup. I quickly stood up and cleaned my wound. It's not big but it needs to be cleaned at least.

As I was cleaning my wounds, I suddenly remembered how Nop overreacted when I was wounded while chopping onion a few days after our marriage.

Very sweet that he almost didn't let me do it in the kitchen. It just everything changed after we found out that I couldn't have children.

At first, He accepted it and said that we could do many ways to have children but suddenly the business we built was bankrupt.

Yes, we because it's the place where we first meet. That company we founded as business partners. But when we got married, I let him manage it alone.

Next came the problem in our lives that we almost drowned in debt. We sold everything we had until it was no longer repaid. That house that my dad gave me was sold too.

That's why I don't want to ask my father for help anymore. I'm already married I should handle it alone and stand on my own.

At present nop is working for a company. I recommended him to my close friend who knows the company.

After cleaning up the kitchen, I went upstairs to fix the bed. Then I look in the mirror. Is this what I look like now?

My face is full of bruises. i almost look like t I gave birth to ten children. I wish hahaha. It's more okay if we have children. Maybe he will love me more.

I am now wearing the ring he gave on our marriage, the sign of our pure love. When will the old nop return? The loving and caring one?

I've wiped my tears. What are you, Becky? The drama is over. We still have to clean it up.My only job is to clean up the house and be a good wife. I was cut from my thoughts when my cell phone rang.

I took it from my pocket. Irin calls...

"Hello?" I said

"Gummy Bear!!" I quickly remove the phone from my ears.

"Irin.. calm.. I can't hear you calling me you" I said.

"I just miss you gummy bear! I haven't seen you in a couple of months. Are you home? Let's go to the mall my treat!" She said

"I don't know there is so much to do at home. You know my husband" I said

"geez, you still thinking of him as if he is a good husband?! When will you be tired of that man!" she said

Yeah, she knows everything I'm telling her everything even after marriage."I love him," I told her.

"The question is does he still love you? I'm telling you gummy bear just another bruise from him I will send him to prison!" she said I smiled.

After everything I still have a true friend who's concerned and ready to help.

We decided to meet tomorrow when no one goes to the office. She will pick me up here.

I need a concealer to hide my bruises. I can't let Irin see this or she will go mad.

***************

Thanks for reading this chapter