Chapter Three

After leaving Nicole's apartment, Lucas phoned his mom to let her know he was leaving the country. His mom rather surprised by the news inquired if everything was alright. Lucas told her yes and that she would be more than pleased with the reasoning of his travel.

Lucas rushes home, packs a small bag with just a few necessities and He phones A and lets her know of his departure. Alana is shocked, but happy to hear that Lucas is coming for a visit.

While on the plane, Lucas was met by 10-12 fans of the his hit series, all inquiring his involvement in season 4. Lucas took pictures and signed a few autographs before his flight took off. He was exhausted from the night before and the turn of events that led him to Nicole's apartment in the middle of the night and so Luke fell asleep on his Flight bound for LA. He hadn't noticed how tired he was and he was out cold for about two hours but then, something happened Lucas began to dream and talk in his sleep. The lady who sat next to him heard a slight moan she felt uncomfortable at first as she didn't realize what was going on. Then the words came out of his mouth "oh, Featherington " the lady giggled and started to record him. No one would believe that she was sitting next to him and they certainly wouldn't believe he was dreaming about her.

Lucas turned his head towards the window whimpering something that the lady next to
Him couldn't comprehend. Then he turned towards her, still asleep and grabbed her hand. He whispered "Nicole, I love you" the lady still recording and quite throw off sees that Lucas is still very much asleep and very much still dreaming. Which could only mean one thing. His feelings have not yet been shared with Nicole. The lady, in her maybe early 20s posted the video online and tagged a bunch of people including Nicole. The Video went viral in less than 10 hours the whole world knew just what Lucas felt for Nicole. Lucas woke up well rested not a care in the world well, besides trying to find the right words to end it with Alana in a caring and compassionate manner.

When the plane landed in LA Luke grabbed his bag and exited the plane. When he reached the front doors of the airport he was met with the paparazzi. he knows the paparazzi is always in places like this waiting to see who will emerge from the building but this felt different. This felt odd and very much directed at him. Lucas turn on his phone and got a car to the hotel where Alana was staying. he turned on his phone and was immediately hit with over 100 different messages, alerts, and voicemails from his publicist his mom, Nicole, and Alana. Lucas rather taken by surprise didn't know what was going on until he opened a message from Nicole. It was a video and in caps "WHAT IS THIS" ? Lucas opened the video as he sunk into his seat. He wanted to crawl into a hole. He wanted to keep anything about this private until he talked to Alana, He wanted to be the man he knew himself to be, honorable, kind and loving but now, in the matter of moments that had all been shattered by his lack of sleep the night before and his desire for Nicole, which now the whole country had seen.

He got to Alana hotel and went up to the room. He stood at the closed door looking for the words he would say, knowing she had seen the video she had to have seen this viral video and would be hurt. How could he be so careless? He was really putting himself down as He repeated to himself just do it stop acting like a child and do it. He rose his hand to
Knock at the door when the door opened suddenly. Lucas surprised was met by Alana He asked if he could come in and she responded with yes you should. Lucas could feel the tension building as he stared at the beautiful lady in front of him a lady his heart aching for what he knew he had to do. He wasn't sad about ending the relationship, he was upset with the potential of hurting her. It would be easier if she would be angry and upset and end it with him, but that just wasn't Alana

They both sat on the couch and she took his hand into hers and as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. His heart dropped because this is not how he wanted this to go. She said "I think I have know For a while that it was over. I just didn't want to believe it" she shrugged as tears rolled down her perfectly tanned cheeks. Her big brown eyes looking up at Lucas . Lucas asked alanA "how did you know? When I didn't even know until yesterday? Alana responded with "when you were in Brazil I suspected that something had happened with you and Nicole" Lucas interrupted "Alana, let me be clear I never cheated" Alana interrupted back " I know, but I know that if we were not in a relationship during that time you would have been with her and I get it! Your chemistry is unhinged" your bond is unmatched and that is why I followed you the rest of the tour. I needed to see it with my own eyes, I needed to know that when we parted it was because of something far more than what we had. someday, I hope to share that same chemistry with someone". The love you and Nic share, it's unmatched. You need to get on a plane and get your girl. Lucas with tears in his eyes knew that this wasn't sad tears Alana was crying but more tears of Happiness for him. He leaned forward and kissed Alanas cheek as he whispered thank you for understanding something I couldn't even understand. With a giggle Alana responded "well you are a man, and sometime you all are a little late to the party, even a really good one."

With that they both stood up and walked towards the door. Lucas turned to Alana one last time and kissed her cheek. He turned around walked out the door and into the elevator. A car was waiting to take him back to the airport. He pulled out his phone to address some of the now 100 plus messages. When he saw one that caught his eye from. Nicole

Nicole: "Lucas what's with the viral video was that today?"

Nicole: Lucas, please respond.

Lucas: Nicole, I'm on my way back to the airport please meet me at my apartment tomorrow morning. I would rather discuss with you in person.

Nicole: already? I thought you were in LA with A until tomorrow.

Lucas: Alana and I broke up. It was mutual and it was going to happen before the plane video that went viral. I just didn't realize then it was mutual.

Nicole: I'm sorry. I...

Lucas: can we discuss this in person when I see you?

Nicole: I have plans tomorrow, I'm going to the Eras tour I've been waiting to see this show for months...

Lucas thinks about how he can possibly see Nicole tomorrow despite her plans. Then he has it, the plan of all plans possibly the most romantic of all the plans he's ever cooked up. But now to get the plan in motion. Lucas responds to Nic "Friday at 7pm. "
Nic agrees. Lucas calls his publicist and they have a long drawn out conversation about permissions and approvals and the publicist says they can make it all happen. Lucas lands in London 12pm and he lays out his outfit and prepares for the evening ahead so many emotions running through his veins and the anxiety he is feeling in that moment. He is truly In Love.