Capter Nine

Nicole went upstairs and got in the shower. When she got out of the shower, she walked over to her closet and began the search for something to wear. She had a very cute and sexy Calvin Klein dress she's been wanting to wear for a while, but never had an occasion or anywhere to wear it Nicole, called her sister

Ana, Nick, are you OK?

Nic responded "trying to decide what to wear on my date"

Her sister responded "your date with who? "

Nicole responded. "Yes, Mom didn't tell you"

Annalee again shouting at nic. Nic,  who are you dating??

Nicole responded."Are you sitting down? "

Analee yes who are you dating? ????

Nicole responded Lucas

Annalee in amazement Nic your costar?

Nicole responded analee yes, who else?

Annalee how? when? tell me I need to know !!

Nic interrupting analee  focus what do I wear?

Annalie, the boy was staring hard at your breast,in that show the two of you were  in so maybe something that shows the girls? 

Nic What do you think about that black Calvin Klein dress we bought together when I visited last?

Analee- that  would be sexy. You should definitely wear that. You should also wear the diamond studs and the diamond necklace. It's such a pretty set and very classy.

Nic- Annelie I've got to go. I'll call you later after the date.

Nicole Put on her make up and did her hair. She wanted to look perfect this evening. She put on the dress which was hugging her chest very tight and dipped rather low showcasing her stunningly perfect breast and then right below the chest  it was an a line cut and flared out.

Nicole looked in the mirror and sprayed herself with a sprits of her favorite perfume Ralph Lauren romance she sat at the edge of her bed, looking in the mirror and thinking how lucky she was. She got to be with Lucas. Lucas was kind, funny charming and very handsome and someone she truly loved. He was her best friend.

There was a knock at Nicole's door. She grabbed her cute, black glittery clutch, and took one last look in the mirror. She smiles and open the door. Lucas was standing there with a dozen of the most beautiful roses ever and a suit nonetheless. Nicole feeling underdressed ask Lucas is what I'm wearing. All right I can quickly change.

Lucas looked Nicole up and down, reached for her hand, pulled her into his embrace, he lean down and whispered you are perfect there isn't a thing I would change you are stunning. Nicole smiled and put the roses down on the counter. Lucas offered his arm, and Nick took it.

when they got to the car, Lucas opened the door for Nicole and told her again how beautiful she was Nicole tilted  her head and smiled, looking into his blue eyes she told him how handsome he was.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Nicole was pleasantly surprised. It was one of her favorite restaurants the Ledbury in London she hadn't been there in a while, but it was a very trendy restaurant with  five star cuisine. The atmosphere was very romantic Lucas Open the door and gave Nicole his hand. Nicole climbed out of the car and smiled at Lucas. Lucas opened the door to the restaurant and held it for Nicole. The host grabbed two of the elegant leather, bound menus, and said Mr. Fig we have the table you requested ready, right this way. Nicole and Lucas walked into the restaurant until they were in a private room, they were in the room and seated. The hostess told them that their waiter would be by with a bottle of wine. Lucas pulled out Nics chair, she sat down in the chair, smiling from ear to ear . She looked around the room, taking it. All in.

Lucas took a seat and an older gentleman about 60 enter the room, he walked over to the piano and began to play for the couple. A moment later, a waiter came in and serve them a glass of wine. Nicole was partial to red and her favorite was called roscotto. Luke preferred Guinness or whiskey but tonight he would drink wine with Nicole.

Nicole looked around the room, which was large enough for about 75 to 100 people, candles were lit  and romantic music was being played. Nicole looked at Lucas as if to ask a question, but nothing came out. Nick, lucas asked are you all right ? oh, yes I've just..  Lucas interrupting you've just what? Nicole's voice cracked. No one has done anything like this for me. Lucas smiled and looked around. He responded. You deserve it. I wanna make you so happy. You are  the kindest most positive person I know. I am so lucky to be here with you. A Familiar song came on, and Lucas stood up and gave Nicole his hand, nicole looked up Lucas and stared into his denim blue eyes. Lucas asked her to dance this evening was magical, and it had only just begun.

Lucas began to spin her a few times, and then, as if they were back in the show, Lucas's hand touched her face. He caressed it in such a romantic way that it forced her eyes to close. It took her back to them filming. This led to the most magical intoxicating kiss of her life. Lucas backed off  as they gazed into each other's eyes. They went back to their seats and sat down. The waiter had brought their entrees . They ate their meals and enjoyed dancing. About three hours later, Lucas and Nicole were about to leave.

As they exited the building there was so much commotion going on outside. unsure of the events that Were Taking Place Lucas shielded Nicole until Lucas realized all of this commotion was for them. Someone had let on that they were at the restaurant. Nicole looked at Lucas and asked what they should do.
Lucas took Nicole's hand and asked her two very important questions, do you trust me Nicole? Hesitant, but with a smile Nicole responded yes of course and Lucas looked outside to the 20 or 30 paparazzi and back in Nicole do you love me? Nicole responded of you know I do. And with her hand in his, they walked out side, the rest of the way to the car. as they walked by all of the photographers interviewers were asking what is your relationship? They were all yelling at Lucas and Nicole.

Lucas open the car door and before Nicole got in they both turned around and Lucas said if you must know Nicole is my beautiful girlfriend. He took Nicolas Chin with his hand tilted her head up and gave her another romantic and gentle kiss, Nicole slid in and Luke right after.

when they arrived in Nicole's house Lucas walked her up to the apartment Nicole unlocked the door and with her back leaned up against the door. She turned back to Lucas Lucas with his arm on the door frame, lean down and kissed Nicole a very passionate and gental kiss. He took his hand and gently cradled her head, kissing her again. He looked into her big blue eyes and whispered I fear if I do not go now I will not have the courage to leave Nicole to Lucas and asked him to stay Lucas told her I was serious about cording you Nicole smile kiss loop once more, and then open the door and went inside.

Once inside, she leaned her back against the door and took a deep breath. Nicole was almost certain she had never felt like this before she truly was in love. Nicole got in the shower and ready for bed. She picked up her phone and messaged her sister.

Nic- are you up?

Analee- Yes, I've been waiting on details

Nic- I am in love

Analee- I could've told you that a year ago when you got done filming and you came home, you were glued to your phone when I asked you if everything was OK you told me and I quote. I'm waiting for Lucas to wake up and realize I'm the girl for him

Nic- I don't remember saying

Analee- but you did and I'm glad that Luke finally realized it too.

Nic- me too, love you.

Analee- so spill, what do you guys do? Where did you go? Where did he take you?

Nic- it was so romantic dinner and dancing. It was a beautifully romantic evening.

Analee I'm so glad I'll call you in the morning. You sound tired

Just then Nics phone dinged it was a text message from Lucas.

Luke- I had a great evening. I've never smiled so much in my entire life. I can't believe I've waited five years for this moment. I love you.

Nicole responded: tonight was beautiful and I love you too.