Chapter 11

Nicole woke up first and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Nicole pinched her cheeks for a little color and she brushed her teeth. She was so thankful that she kept an emergency pack at Lucas's house for those late nights after filming when she would just stay at his place. She went back into the room and split into bed next to Lucas. Lucas readjusted and pullEd Nicole close to him and kissed her forehead. It was a Sunday and they didn't have any plans. No photo shoots, no filming, nothing told Nicole. They should go get coffee and breakfast at the café on the corner. Nicole told him she was going to shower quickly first, he put his hands behind his head, laid-back in his bed and watched as Nicole got up and walked into the shower never taking his eyes off of her. Nicole could feel his denim blue eyes gazed upon her body before she close the door she looked over her shoulder, looked at Lucas, and gave him wink. An alert went off on Lucas's phone. It was an ET news alert about Nicole auditioning for the part of the bond girl Lucas was surprised was a rumor or was Nicole aware. Another alert sounded on his phone. It was a sister Izzy.

Izzy- do you have plans for today?

Lucas - yes

Izzy - aww, I was hoping to hang out with you It's been a while since we've had a sister brother bonding moment. What are you doing?

As Lucas was about to respond, he realized he hadn't told his family the news about him and Nicole I mean, he knew they may have heard it, but they may have thought it was gossip.

Lucas - Izzy, are you sitting down? You're gonna want to sit down for this.

Izzy- I am now, are you ok ?

Lucas - of course I'm OK. Why does your head always go to the worst possible thing imaginable?

Izzy - I'm your sister. It's what I do.

Lucas - are you still sitting down?

Izzy - Lucas get on with it already. What do you need to tell me and have you already told Mom?? You didn't get married did you? I really don't like her.

Lucas - Izzy, you don't who?

Izzy- that girl you've been dating for a few months now.

Lucas - oh OK. I did not get married. Are you still sitting?

Izzy - YES!!!!!

Lucas - I've been dating Nicole.

Izzy- your costar Nicole? My friend Nicole? Your best friend Nicole? Are we talking about the same Nicole?

Lucas - lol yes Izzy we are talking about the same Nicole

Izzy- are you serious? How did she finally ask you out because Lord knows you only have a half a brain when it comes to these kind of things.

Luca- well I would like to think I had a whole brain when I asked Taylor Swift if I could come on stage and sing to her, the song, Galway Girl.

Izzy- 0 my God that's so romantic!! Wait you talked to Taylor Swift?

Lucas- Yes, and she hugged me and wished me luck.

Izzy- so I take it your plans today or with Nicole

Lucas - yes, she's actually in the shower right now. We are going to go get some breakfast and coffee.

Izzy- can I please meet you guys? I need to witness this for myself. Wait, did you tell mom yet?

Lucas- no I'm going to call her as soon as you and I are done texting.

Izzy can I please meet you guys for breakfast?

Lucas - sure an hour at Luciano's

Izzy- see you then.

Nicole had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel. She walked out and sat on the bed. She asked Lucas about the alert on his phone and if it was any exciting news, she knew he had been waiting on some casting information. Lucas with a little smirk on his face. Said actually yeah. Nicole's eyes got big and a big smile on her face. She said tell me I want to know. He smiled at her and said maybe you should tell me Nicole completely confused said what with excitement?? Lucas said according to ET TV you are auditioning for the role of the next Bond girl!!! oh Nicole said, then she thought about the night before and the evening of events that took place.

Nicole sheepishly said that's actually why I came over last night. I was so excited to tell you they called my agent yesterday. I left you a couple of voicemails but when you didn't respond, I decided to come over. Nicole left out the part where she was jealous from what ET TV had reported that she was a homewrecker.

Lucas apologized once again. He pulled Nicole close to him, cradled her head in his hand and kissed her. forehead to forehead He told her he was the luckiest man alive. Then with a little laugh, he said by the way, we're meeting my sister for breakfast.. Nicole absolutely loved Izzy. They were actually really good friends.
Does Izzy already know? Lucas laughed. Yeah, I just told her. Nicole biting her thumbnail was she upset We didn't tell her sooner ? Lucas laughed not at all however, she did ask if you asked me out something about me having half a brain..

Nicole and Lucas met izzy at the restaurant they were there a few fans of congregated outside. When the three left breakfast as they exited the building, one of the fans asked them if it was true that they were dating Lucas smiled, grabbing Nicole's hand and said absolutely the fan gushed at them and said I'm so happy for you both. It's like you're really them, friendship to lovers

Nicole and Lucas looked at each other and as they stare into each other's eyes they shared one truly blissful kiss .