𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 : : [ h. quinn oc x mha one-shot ]

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Spoilers for those who haven't watched MHA S7 and/or Birds of Prey.

A/N: Disclaimer, I, unfortunately, haven't watched BoP or any of the Suicide Squad movies. I only wrote this because I'm a writer and create random ass scenarios in my head, so I apologize in advance if any of this OC's character traits don't seem like 'Harley Quinn'.

I'm basing the OC's appearance off of the Isekai version of Harley Quinn, but the timeline and her now is inspired by the BoP timeline. If that doesn't make too much sense to you now, it will once you read it (I think).

I'm also dumb when it comes to DC lore, so... please don't judge me too much for this short story—

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Sumire Koiwai, also known more commonly by her infamous villain alias, Dollface!

She has two Quirks, which are known as Ward and Enhancing.

With Ward, once activated, she is immune to all types of Quirks—emitter, mutation, transformation, and behavioral! She can activate it twice a day at most and it lasts around an hour per use. There are heavy drawbacks, however, which include exhaustion and lack of stamina. This can be both a blessing and a curse on the battlefield.

Her second Quirk, Enhancing, is a common variant of many other Quirks with similar features. With this Quirk, she is given the ability to enhance any quality of her choosing, whether it be stamina, strength intelligence... it's an unlimited buffet of options! The only downside to this Quirk is that she can only enhance one attribute at a time, but otherwise, there are no overwhelming flaws in this Quirk, guaranteeing a dangerous opponent.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"The A-man sent you 'imself, eh? It's been a while since I've seen you and knowing the man, I doubt it's a coincidence."

Koiwai smiles in the golden light of the room, a perfect contrast of her pearly-white teeth to the cherry-red lipstick she has on her lips. Some of it is smeared - a monumental trademark to her villain persona, Dollface.

Koiwai leans forward, propping up her arms upward by securing her elbows on the glass table, similarly to the support beam of a building. She rests her chin on her hands, which are connected together like a bridge and serve as a platform.

"I wonder how he managed to find you after all of those years," Dabi remarks, sitting back in the leather couch on the other side of Kowai. "You've changed a lot since I last saw you. If it weren't for the description AFO gave me, I probably wouldn't have recognized you."

Koiwai just shrugs her shoulders. "After leaving Sunny's, I was taken under the wing of Garaki-sama for a little while before I decided to escape. I honestly think he let me do it on purpose, considering how easy the task was for me. Learned a lot of valuable skills, though."