14.

Somewhere in the Philippines..
YASMINE

So far my plan has been working!

I got Jonaja and I'm expecting Kae so Tayshawn will me all mine. I don't know if he found out that Kae is Rosco's daughter yet but I smiled at the thought of him leaving her and coming home to me.

It hurt my heart when he left me for dead to be with her. Our love was real and she ruined it!

All we need is for Kae to come to the island, I break the new to Tayshawn aaand end of story.

...

"So how was ya lil chat with Kees." I looked at Jonaja tied up with tape on her mouth.

"Giving way too much info." The guards said and I grew furious as I slapped her across the face making her head swing to the side.

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING RUIN IIITTTTT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs pulling at my hair.

I got close to her chair and leaned in looking her in the eye. "To Love Island you go sweetheart, have fun!" I said before blowing a kiss and giggling as the guards smirked and took hold of her.

...

I walked away rolling my eyes at her muffled cries. I went off to the beach and took a seat on the bench.

"I wonder what else I could do to fuck with they mind."

I gasped with the potato chip in my mouth." Ou! I could send our sex tape to her phone? ..mmm na." I said to myself as I pulled out my phone.I bit my lip as I watched the video, getting heated. I decided to go to the master bedroom and get in the bed.

I slipped my hand in my pant as he talked to me.

"You like that?"  The video played.

"Yes" I faintly responded as I penetrated myself. I saw his abs and juicy lips pinned to my thoughts.

"I love you Yas."

"I love you too Tayshawn"

I watched the video over and over and began thinking about how he does Kaelynn

Mm she could never.

I was crazy about this boy, and I loved the why he handled me. He's a real man and I need that in my life, so I'll do whatever it takes.

I just wish he looked at me the way he looks at her.

JONAJA

I found myself with just a bra and underwear on. I was dragged up to a huge building that was shaped like a temple. They forced me in and I saw even more women locked up in cells.

I began to cry thinking of everything I went through here. It was torture. They threw me and a cell and locked me in. I just wanted to go home I couldn't help but wonder what I could've possibly done to deserve this.

I laid my head on the hard floor, using my hands as pillows and shut my eyes. Fantasizing about being on a beach with the love of my life, or winning an award for best author or pianist.