Twenty - one

Vanity pov-
-
Late at night me and Michael would be on the phone talking about his music and how he wanted to see me but prince wouldn't allow me to

I was actually falling in love with him day and day we spoke when prince was gone .

''I really enjoy speaking to you passion -''

''You can just call me vanity '' I said twirling the end of the phone with my finger as I sighed softly

''But I like passion a lot ..better '' he chimes in right after she sighed .

''Oh okay that's okay too '' I blushed a bit as I bit my lip and waited for him to say another word or sentence .

''I knows he not the man for you hopefully one day you can get away from that situation I hate that your really in that situation you deserve better your a Queen . '' he sighed out of frustration.

Before long I could say anything Prince rushed inside the room and I hurried and shut the phone down

''Who was that ? ''

''N-no one '' I looked at him standing up as he stopped and front of me before I could leave

''Is it Michael ? Again? You're cheating on me aren't you ! ''

''Of course not ! Why would you think that ''

''Every night all night long you been running up my phone bill to call Michael so you must be doing something '' he said pointing his fingers in my face as I moved back moving his hand with me slapping it away and then he slapped me and I slapped him back .

Here it goes again...

Another fight about Michael..

-
After fighting with prince he got on top of me putting his knees on my hands to make me stop squirming around and I tried my best to move.

''Stop it .. '' he said softly .

'' are you jealous of Michael ? Honestly ?'' I said crying as tears was running down my face as he slowly got off me trying to cater to me .

''Get off me prince ''

I said pushing his hands down as he kept pushing them on my hips and started to kiss me and I kiss him back he picks  me up putting me on the counter.

''tell me I'm better then Michael '' he said before he pushed my legs open and started to eat me out as I moaned  out loudly holding his head a bit .

''Y-your better then Michael ''  I tried to push him away before he moved my hands locking his arms around my legs and pulling me close .

''Mean it ... '' he mumbled against my clit as he started to lick  faster and suck on my clit. While looking up at me with his hypnotic eyes .

''I d-do mean it '' I moaned out loud as I started to cum in his mouth quickly and he moved away slapping me on the pussy and I started to tremble and shake as my breathing was very shaky .

''You're such as nasty girl vanity '' he kissed my lips as he started to kiss them again aggressively
He rubbed my tits before sucking on both nipples.

''You want me to be you're fucking slave '' I said scratching his back hard and he nodded .

''Show me your pain and agony ! '' he said biting on her nipples a bit hard before she started to choke him a bit . ''Harder '' he said letting out a soft moan . He was indeed a bit of a sadist & a masochist when he wanted to be .

''You want the razor huh baby ? '' I said into his ear and he nodded before putting some coke onto my breast and snorting then letting my snort some off him .

He grabbed the razor and started to cut on me and then I started to cut on him Walking towards the bathroom we sat in the shadow watching the blood pour down the sink.

''That's it baby '' he threw the razor a bit away from us so we wouldn't cause anymore bloody messes and i started to kiss him and he laid on top of me inserting his member .

I moaned out slowly rolling my hips in pain and both and pleasure I was having my the time of my life once he went in and out of me wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing his neck and then his ear I slowly bit him.

''Mmm baby that's my spot '' he said referring to his neck he speeds up thrusting faster before long 30 mins later he came inside of me looking down at me and kissing my lips .

''You're my dirty little slave aren't you? ''

I nodded and kissed me slowly getting up laying back against the shower wall he looked down .

''You really make an animal come out of me ''

''We truly made a pretty mess ''

The blood on the floor was shaped into a heart based off how I was  laying and he  was sitting  as the shower water started to run while he turned it on.

(To be continued )