Prologue

Thousands of years ago there was a prophecy. In the years to come there would be a boy and girl born exactly a year apart. They would be identified by the oddly high and identical midichlorian count. They would come from different sides and the odds would be against them. 

But together they would bring balance to the force. And in the end there would be no more sides, only peace.  Two halfs would create a whole and the force would be united until the end.

There were many people who thought they had found the chosen ones. 

Some had very convincing stories but no one was sure until Lord Sidious found her. 

In custody of Jabba the Hutt, a 5 year old human girl. When he found her he sensed the girl's connection to the force, It was unnaturally strong.

After testing her blood he knew she had to be the woman from the prophecy his master had told him about. 

It took a lot of convincing but he did convince Jabba that it was in the Hutts best interest to sell the girl to him, he promised them a powerful role in the war and world to come. 

And from there the scared girl was given to his apprentice Dooku to train. 

Dooku cared for the girl like a father, naming her "Nayara Sonnet" , something as unique and beautiful as her. 

For three years he trained her to use the darkside. However, that was interrupted when her other half was found. Anakin Skywalker is a boy one year older than her. 

Their connection, though vague, was always there. It was a longing feeling neither could shake. The feeling that they were always missing something. Or someone. 

The Jedi were not as good at keeping his existence a secret as the Sith were with Nayara. 

However she would not be made a way of her soulmate till she was much older. 

Old enough to not be swayed to the wrong side. 

By the time Yara was 18 she was the most talented sith of her time. She had a strong connection to the darkside and was a weapon in combat. 

Though her secrecy was thrown out after Kenobi and Skywalker tried to intercept a ship with her and her master on it. 

That's where their destiny starts that day on the ship.