Chapter 9

Anakin woke up fully refreshed. It took a few moments for him to realize that he was strapped to a table though.

Anakin raised his head to look around the room and at his feet standing near the door was Yara. Still clad in her very flattering black armor. This time however without the dreadful mask.

They made eye contact without saying anything. Instead letting their eyes dance over each other in real life, instead of in the dream realm they'd become familiar with.

Anakin was the first to break contact. Instead glancing to the large leather restraints holding him to the table. "Now when I said I wanted to see you this is a little more what i had in mind." Anakin spoke playfully.

Nayara looked at her feet shaking her head to rid herself of the slight smile gracing her lips.

"I'm sure it is skywalker. But I am still entitled to do my job, so make this simple for me. What were you doing on my ship?" she walked to stand by his head. Now holding herself over top anakin.

"I quite like you in this position Yara." he smiled up at her. Trying to get any kind of reaction except for these professional ones.

She let out a slightly irritated sigh before putting her arms on both sides of Anakin's head. Seeing her above him looking down at him. It was like heaven.

"Just tell me so I have something to report back Anakin. I've already planned to let you escape in a few hours. Think of this as a trade, I help you, you help me." Nayara spoke factually.

Anakin let out a long sigh while playfully rolling his eyes. "I was sent to find and bring back whatever information was on your ship today."

Anakin's restraints fell off as he finished. "That wasn't too hard was it?" Nayara asked with a slight smirk on her lips.

"No but I was getting to quite like the restraints." Anakin spoke playfully.

Nayara let out a low mumble. "Maybe I'll remember that for our next dream."

Anakin with his back facing her as he got up let a laugh out under his breath.

They stood in front of each other. And only then did they realize the height difference. Nayara was in no way a small girl but Anakin made her 5 '9 feel small. Her head came up just a little bit over his shoulder. This man was huge.

Anakin looked down at her, meeting her eyes. "Can I have my lightsaber back Yara?"

Yara pulled the saber off of her utility belt. She held it in her hands analyzings the hilt. Anakin watched her with a very pleased look on her face. Something about the girl holding his blade in her hand put butterflies in his stomach. Suddenly the girl ignited the blue blade. She waved it around a little bit, seemingly conducting some kind of mental test on his saber.

"You have a beautiful lightsaber Anakin.'' She continued to analyze the blue laser. And Anakin analyzed her.

Yara had a certain glint in her eyes. Her overall face was always serious and you could tell she was always planning in her head. But her eyes held all the emotions that couldn't seem to make their way to her face. Her eyes always seemed to hold worry. Anakin wanted to take all that worry away from her.

"That means alot coming from you. Will I get a turn to hold your blades?" Anakin eyed the sabers attached to her left and right hips.

Yara stopped. She looked him in the eyes then let her eyes wander back to the blade in her hand. No one other than her and her master had touched her blades. Before she could talk herself out of it she used the force to unclip her lightsabers from her belt and lay them in Anakin's hands.

Yaras lightsabers were beautiful and intricate. The part where you grasp the blades was an expensive metal that had another black metal running down the sides that looked like lightning. They were beautiful and he could tell she'd worked on them for sometime. At the bottom of both blades was an attachment one where she could put the bottoms together to create a double sided blade.

He ignited one and her red blade was before his eyes. It was mesmerizing he looked past the blade back to Yara. Yara had put his lightsaber away back to the utility belt. When Anakin looked at Yara he looked at her through the red hue coming off of her blade. Red fit her. And in that moment he wondered if red would fit him. He wondered if she appreciated the way he looked with her blade, the blade that was supposed to represent everything he stood against.

And Anakin did look beautiful to her. His curls framed his face beautifully and his beautiful ocean blue eyes complimented the hue of the blade exquisitely. His dark robe didn't help anything. If you ignored his blue eyes he looked like a seductive, deadly sith.

Yara finally spoke up after a long filled silence. "Red suits you Anakin." she tilted her head slightly while speaking and little did she know that she seemed to bring anakin to his knees.

But something got stuck in the back of his throat. It was like the admiration for Yara was dialed back. Like he could feel things other than her beaming addicting force presences and the red hot blade in his hand.

He was a Jedi. he was not supposed to hold a Red lightsaber. The only problem was it was hers. And he didn't quite want to let go of her just yet.

But like she could sense his dilemma the blade flew from his hand, turning off and meeting hers. He watched her silently clip it back to ehr belt.

His blue eyes still looked deep into her soul. He made her feel things that she couldn't quite understand. It unnerved her.

"You were asleep for a long time, Anakin. I think it's best you escape now." Yara spoke quieter than normal. Still in her clear and factual tone, but less authoritative then he was used to.

He didn't like that he was being kicked out. But he would just visit her in their dreams tonight. "I understand Yara." he walked closer to her. bringing their faces nearly inches apart. She could feel his breath tickling her face as she looked up at him. Anakin took a hand to brush her braids over her shoulder, his fingers lightly grazing her armor cover shoulder. And for a moment they both wished there was a little less clothing there so they could feel each other's skin. His hand then moved to unclip his lightsaber from her belt.

"I will see you again Yara." He turned to walk out of the room as the doors opened he turned to take her in again. "Soon." And with that he was gone.

She could feel him traveling through the ship and with that farther and farther away from her. They would meet again. Maybe a little too soon.