Chapter 2.

(Please let me know if I miss spelled anything)

In Kuoh Academy.

Homelander P.O.V

Well. Right now It's Lunch Time, I didn't bring anything so now I'm just sitting under a tree peacefully.

As I was sitting peacefully. I heard some screaming, I see the Issei Guy and I'm guessing his friends? Get chase around by a bunch of girls that were holding some kendo swords.

Homelander: What the fuck...

As I was going to go back to relax, with my super hearing, I heard a feminist voice talking about me.

Rias P.O.V

Rias: Akeno, is that the new student sitting over the tree?

Akeno: Yes, he is. He's the talk of the school right now, for his looks which is understandable~. Why do you asked Rias?

Rias: I sense a really strong aura around him. I'm talking really strong, he's actually stronger than Issei but then again he did just became a devil.

Akeno: Now that you mention.... You right but not only that, his is stronger than mine and... yours.

Rias: yeah. He will be a great addition to my Peerage. Not only that, he could really help me with that "thing". Ask Koneko to keep an eye on him please."

Back with homelander.

Homelander looks at the window rias is at, and both look at each other. Rias then smiles at him, Homelander does a fake smile at her and sees her leaves.

Homelander: the fuck.... First that Sona girl and Now this red hair bitch. Fucking great.

(time skip after school)

Homelander is now seen watching home.

Homelander Mind: School is finally over, and man how the fuck do people deal with someone talking for hours while you're sitting on your ass listening to them yapping about things that you not going to remember.

Homelander mind: Man what an interesting Day. I might have to watch out for these two girls... how did they know I had powers, man I thought I was the only one........... Hm?

Homelander stop walking as he's sees a man standing on his way with a hoodie on.

Homelander: You good man?

Hood man: sorry kiddo but you going to have to Die!

The hood man then puts out his sword and charge at Homelander with it and aims for his head, but when he tries to slash him off. The sword breaks. Which shocked the hood man.

Hood man: W-what the

Homelander grabs one of the hood man arms and rips it off. Making the hood man scream.

Hood man: M-my a-arm. MY ARM!

Homelander: yeah, yeah, yeah I ripped it off. Now calm down
( he said while looking down at him with his laser Eyes)

The hood man: W-what are you?

Homelander: doesn't matter. Who sent you to kill me? And why!

Hood man: I-I Ain't telling you Anything!

Homelander: Alright then. Your choice.

Homelander grabs his head with both his hands and starts using his heat vision on him.

Homelander:

Homelander: ........ well I was going to kill him anyway............... come out you little shit, I could hear you..... come out NOW!

The person he was talking to comes out..... and it's the little girl who he met earlier in the school. Koneko, as she came out she looks scared.

Homelander: Come here.

She doesn't listen.

Homelander: I Said Come Here!.

She finally walks here him.

Homelander: Tell me little girl. You have anything to do with THIS.
(He said pointing at the body)

Koneko: N-No.

She's telling the truth.

Homelander: okay. then told me why you're following me.

Koneko: n-no reason. I just wanted to protect you.

She's lying.

Homelander: you have one more chance to tell me the truth or else I do you like I did to Him.

Koneko: R-Rias. You know. The girl with Red hair, she told me to keep an eye on you.

She's telling the truth.

Homelander: Alright.......... Now, Get out before I killed you.

She does as she says and runs away.

Homelander Mind: we might have to have a little talk red head.

Homelander: Fucking little shit.

"Meow"

Homelander looks down to see a black cat next to him.

Homelander sigh.

Homelander then starts walking back to his house. After a while, he finally got home. And he noticed the cat followed him home.

Homelander: Are you fucking serious.

"Meow"

Homelander: What? You hungry or something?

"Meow"

Homelander then goes up to the cat and backs it up.

Homelander: I guess.... I could feed you.
( he said as he heads inside his house.)

End of the chapter.