Chapter 5.

3rd person P.O.V

After the incident in the Occult Research Club. Homelander can be seen walking around his town, still thinking about how Rias wanted to make him join her Peerage.

While he's thinking that. He hears an alert goes off with his super heading.

Homelander: A robbery is going on. Looks like I'm needed.
( he said with a smirk )

Homelander then flys his way on the location he's heard the alert.

In the robbery.

Robber 1: Hey guys, can you please Hurry up!

Robber 2: shut up and keep a look out for police.

Robber 3: man I really need this money, I need it for the medical bills for my daughter

Robber 4: all of you shut up!, and focus on the mon-

The robber gets cut off as someone or something took him. Scaring the other robbers. Homelander then shows himself.

Homelander: Gentleman, did your mothers ever tell you that stealing is bad?

Robber 1: F-Fuck You!

They then put out their guns and started firing at him

After they run out of bullets. Homelander used his heat vision on one of the robbers.

Homelander: self defense.

He then went to the other robber and punches right through him.

Last Robber: W-What are you!

Homelander: I'm... The Homelander.

Homelander then grabs one of his arms and pulls it off. Making the robber scream. He then starts begging for his life.

Last robber: P-please don't K-kill, I got a daughter.

Homelander: Well.... You should have thought of her before doing a crime.

He then grabs him and rips him apart.