𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸

[LOCATION: Mt. Sugaroo]

MOUNTAIN THEME: Underground (Super Mario Bros

MOUNTAIN THEME: Underground (Super Mario Bros. Wonder)

The Club of Phoenix embarked on their journey to Mt. Sugaroo. Their destination was Wintersea City in order to face against Blas, the city's Guardian Leader, and the path ahead was fraught with challenges. As they entered the mountain area, the temperature began to drop significantly. The further they traveled, the colder it became, and the team could see their breath forming clouds in the frigid air.

Roscoe, the club's admin, led the way with his twin sister, Helen, by his side. Blaine, Melody, Alex, Ethan, and Chloe followed closely behind, with Phoenix Jr. flying beside the twins. The path was treacherous, with sharp, icy spikes jutting out from the ground, making every step a cautious one.

"Stay close, everyone," Roscoe instructed, his voice steady despite the cold. "We need to stick together."

As they proceeded through the dangerous spiky path, they noticed two figures up ahead near a dark cave. Roscoe signaled for the team to stop and crouch down. They recognized the figures as Adrian and Catio. The two were deep in conversation, unaware of the Club of Phoenix's presence.

Roscoe motioned for the team to move closer, and they carefully crept forward, trying to pick up what Adrian and Catio were discussing without getting caught.

"I've been working on a plan to revive my grandfather Sugo," Adrian said, his voice low but clear. "He's the worst enemy the Phoenix Gang has ever faced. If we bring him back, it could spell disaster for them, which is something I give zero shits about. I want that pesky team to pay for what they've done to my family."

The team gasped silently, exchanging worried glances. They knew the gravity of the situation and the danger it posed.

Catio nodded thoughtfully. "We need to create a team like the Club of Phoenix to slow down anyone who tries to interfere. We can't let them stop us."

Adrian's eyes lit up with interest. "I like the sound of that idea. Besides, it gives me a chance to get closer to Helen." He glanced around, a small smile playing on his lips. "But where do we start?"

"We'll recruit some rivals the Club of Phoenix may have in different universes," Catio suggested, his eyes narrowing as he sensed something. "But first, we need to retreat inside the cave. I think we're being watched."