WWH

The Army girl, caught off guard by Jin's response, sat up in bed, her eyes widening in astonishment. Leaning towards Jin, a newfound energy surged through her, eager to unravel the mysteries surrounding her own identity.

Her words trembled with a blend of hope and desperation as she uttered, "So... so you know me..." Jin, sensing her overwhelming emotions, intervened gently, "Wait, wait, calm down." he said, his hand gesturing soothingly, as if calming a frightened bird. His voice was a gentle brook, calming the turbulent waters of her mind.

His eyes locked onto hers, trying to offer comfort amidst the whirlwind of emotions. Gesturing for her to take deep breaths, his movements were soothing, attempting to bring a sense of calm to the charged atmosphere.

However, his actions only served to confuse the army girl. She looked at him with a questioning gaze, her brow furrowing as she wondered why this man was taking so much time. She was on the verge of losing her patience.

Jin's voice, cautious as a deer approaching a clearing, said, "As I said earlier... Yes and no." The Army girl's gaze lingered on Jin, the gentleness in her eyes slowly transitioning to a fierce intensity, her mind racing like a runaway horse.

Leaning back, a wave of anger surged through her as she spoke, "Let me take a guess then." Sarcasm dripped from her words as she accused, "You're Jungkook's friend." Jin's eyes widened, his expression confirming her suspicion. The Army girl's body trembled with anger, her eyes welling up with tears she struggled to hide.

"So, of course, you know me," she continued, her voice cracking like a brittle twig, "but you're also going to pretend that you don't know me..." The words trailed off, like a whisper lost in the wind.

Jin's eyes widened in alarm, his face pale as a ghost. "Hey, wait, stop," he cut her off, his voice laced with panic. He leaned forward, his hands extended, as if pleading for a chance to explain. However she avoided his hand as if allergic to his touch. her body recoiling like a snake slithering away from a threat.

Seeing her reaction, he stopped and just said with pleading eyes "That's not right, let me explain please," he begged, his eyes locked onto hers, searching for a glimmer of understanding.

The Army girl's gaze faltered, her eyes darting away like a frightened rabbit. Army girl gulped down, her throat constricting like a vice, barely controlling her emotions. Her eyes flashed like a stormy sea, confusion and frustration warring for dominance.

Not knowing anything about her own self, and then this people around her seems to know her but pretending not to know her, why??! It was like being trapped in a never-ending nightmare.

The Army girl's gaze faltered, her eyes darting away like a frightened rabbit. Army girl gulped down, her throat constricting like a vice, barely controlling her emotions. Her eyes flashed like a stormy sea, confusion and frustration warring for dominance.

Not knowing anything about her own self, and then this people around her seems to know her but pretending not to know her, why??! It was like being trapped in a never-ending nightmare.

"Explain?" she repeated, her voice laced with skepticism. She exhaled slowly, her voice firm, "Fine... but with proof." Her jaw set like a steel trap, her determination palpable.

Jin's eyes widened in disbelief, his face pale as a ghost. "Proof...?" he repeated, his voice laced with uncertainty, like a lost traveler in a dense forest. He seemed to shrink into himself, his shoulders sagging under the weight of her demand.

The Army girl nodded, her eyes blazing like a fire, her voice unwavering. "Yes, like I had one, the file, which clearly states what my name is, what my relationship with Jungkook is." Her words hung in the air like a challenge, a gauntlet thrown down.