SOS

The next week...

I came out of my gynecologist's office limping.

"The shit I do for you," I muttered when I saw Miles sitting out in the waiting room, scrolling absently through his phone.

He wore an amused smile.

"Why you look like you just took dick?"

I paused and gave him an unimpressed look, especially when a couple of the other women and their partners seated nearby had heard him and him.

"...Come help me, asshole," I gritted when he just sat there laughing to himself like he told the world's funniest joke.

Miles finally got up to his feet when I reached him and smiled down at me.

"How you feeling?" He wrapped his arms around me.

"Like someone rammed their truck into my uterus."

"So... another Tuesday with Miles Young?" He smirked.

I stared at him for a really long time as he tried his best not to laugh but did so anyways.

"Goodbye," I pushed him to walk away, because I simply wasn't in the mood.

He chuckled as he grabbed ahold of my bag and the papers in my hands in one arm and wrapped his other arm around my shoulder.

"Man... what?!"

I looked at him to see he was reading the pamphlet that came with my IUD, just information about it and side effects to watch out for.

"You complaining about this little thing??" He asked in disbelief, showing me a picture of a hand holding the small device.

I glared up at him.

"Let's shove it up your ass," I suggested. "See how little it is then."

His face changed quickly. "Let's not. Dang... this is so cool," Miles said, just flipping through the pamphlet as we walked to the car. "They said your periods gone be heavier though.. you good with that?"

"Too late to ask," I muttered, as it was over and done with.

"You gone have this for five years??" Miles asked in disbelief.

I shrugged.

It was worth it, and I didn't want no kids no time soon.

He helped me into the car but stood at my door to finish reading.

"Success rate only 99% though," he told me.

"They probably say that for legal reasons so they don't get sued but my gyn said it's like 99.99999%."

"Mm.." Miles flipped to the back.

A heavy breath escaped me.

"I need a massage."

He put the brochure down.

"A massage where?" He leaned against the door.

"My back, my feet, my legs and my vagina."

"I can do all that," Miles nodded.

I gave him a bored look. "How are you planning on massaging my vagina?"

He gave me a sly smirk. "You know exactly how."

Silence...

"Take me home."

He started to laugh, and I looked up at him standing there with a pleasant, playful look on his face and smiled.

"Thanks for coming with me," I told him.