Morning pages

Seems like a difficult thing but it's very easy to do.

In morning pages, you have to write just 3 pages of any length that suits you (8.5"x11" is ideal length tho) in the very morning (as soon as you wake up or maybe after doing your regular hygiene.

What to write in morning pages?  It's a piece of cake, you have to write whatever comes in your mind. Literally whatever!! If nothing comes to your mind just write "I don't know what to write" or "I have nothing in my mind". Just complete your 3 pages writing whatever.

What is the difference between morning pages and journaling then? Let me tell you! In journaling, you write what you did throughout the day or the things you are grateful for or the things you want to improve or do in your life and things like that but in morning pages you don't write that stuff, you write about your random thoughts.

Is it similar to meditation? Yes, it is similar to meditation and for me personally who find meditating tough, morning pages do their job well!!

Why should you write morning pages? What are the benefits of writing them? Don't underestimate them! There are enormous benefits of this 10 minutes habit!

• First, it clears your mind (think about the time you're about to fall asleep, you have thousands of thoughts revolving in your mind, morning pages help you get rid of such thoughts! Giving you a clear mind throughout the day!)• Second, it genera...

First, it clears your mind (think about the time you're about to fall asleep, you have thousands of thoughts revolving in your mind, morning pages help you get rid of such thoughts! Giving you a clear mind throughout the day!)
Second, it generates new ideas! Whenever I write my morning pages, I'm very likely to get superb ideas for my YouTube videos and blogs.
Third, makes you less anxious! What else do you need?!
Fourth, it lets you prioritise tasks that you need to get done in that day based on their importance and need!

So, buy a small diary today or use any spare you have at home and get started tomorrow with this life changing habit.

Based on "The artist's way morning pages journal" book by Julia Cameron.