Quit meditating

Before you leave reading this book by looking at such a title "Quit meditating", let me tell you what I mean by this. We all think that in meditating we have to get rid of the random thoughts in our mind and we force ourselves to quit all the thoughts which ultimately leads us to thinking more about them, so, today you have to quit meditating in the traditional/stereotype way and start meditating in the right way, the way that works for you!

Now you must be wondering, what is the right way then? How do I find a way that is perfect for me?
Don't worry about it, I'm here to solve all your queries and make it the easiest for you! There are many different ways to mediate.

Now you must be wondering, what is the right way then? How do I find a way that is perfect for me?Don't worry about it, I'm here to solve all your queries and make it the easiest for you! There are many different ways to mediate

• The first one (works best for me) is to meditate while listening to any guided meditation while meditating. Many are available for free on YouTube and other video resources. Find the best one for you!
• Second, the morning pages or journaling- write down your thoughts on a paper. Any random thoughts that pass through your mind, write it down. You'll see that your mind is clear of all the thoughts within 3-4 minutes. I believe this is the best way you can meditate. Just remember to not look back at those pages again.
• Third, sit down and observe your thoughts, any random thought will do. Just keep thinking about the thought and go to the root of the thought, from where it started and you'll see that your brain will let go of it eventually! Repeat it with other thoughts.
• Fourth, turn on some music (without lyrics) and when your mind is totally into the music, start focusing on your breath! Let yourself breathe as your body likes it, don't force anything.

Why should I meditate? Hmm, I get it that we don't want to do anything if we don't see any benefits of that thing in our life. So, let's go through the benefits of meditation.
First, it helps you clear your mind (doesn't even need to be mentioned).
• Get rid of the negative feelings and fill yourself with the positive energy to keep going with your busy life.
• Increase focus (now I don't think I need to elaborate)
• Gives you new ideas about your business, school, college and other side hustles.
• Helps you maintain a good relationship with people (your family, friends, patients and colleagues)
There are many more benefits to meditation and I can't mention them all here without making this book huge. So I'll leave this work up to you. Find out the other benefits of meditation and tell me in the comments about it.