✈️ 16000 ft. ✈️

Damn, couldn't sleep well the night before.

What the hell! I couldn't stop thinking about the damn gossipers on that disgraceful account! The whole way back to Tokyo, I was thinking about how to deal with this, distracting Hiyama so he wouldn't look at Instagram. Only 24, make this man stay off social media for just 24 hours until that story fades out!

Misery. Can't allow that kind of thing, not at all! Hiyama returned home and set up with me at an airfield on the outskirts of the city; He asked me to pack my bags for an overnight stay in a special place and said it would be another surprise. I pack my clothes not only for this trip, but also getting my uniform ready, because tomorrow night I'll go back to work.

Meanwhile, I have a chaos of clothes spread across the bed, two open suitcases and a confused and upset Étienne on a video call. My cell phone rests against the window above my bed, making me feel like my friend is right next to me.

"I'm going to find out who's the son of a bitch doing this!" He swears, so enraged that his face is red.

"Hey, calm down, boy, are you going to wake up everyone in the hotel." I ask, a little scared.

A mad Étienne is something you don't see every day.

"I swear to God, if I hadn't been five thousand miles away from you right now, I would find a reason to be fired!"

"Better find a reason for the Sheiks don't kick your ass out of Abu Dhabi," I suggest, scratching my head.

Étienne is off from yesterday's flight that he changed with me. He should be enjoying the UAE instead of being nervous, but it's impossible not to be upset by the current situation.

"I don't care, I want to investigate the owner of this damn account!"

"How are you going to do this?" I blink my eyes, in disbelief. "Starwind has 220 planes in the fleet, multiply it by the number of coworkers we have at the six main bases, and you will see the magic. How are you going to investigate alone among so many people?"

"220?" Étienne laughs and mocks, "I guess is Blanchard who's going to kick some airline's ass."

"Ok, Etty, returning to the subject. How are we going to know who is doing this among, I don't know, so many thousand employees?"

"One thing is certain: this is from someone close to us, from people at the Tokyo base."

"How are you so sure of that?"

"Most of the gossip comes from here in Narita, doesn't that surprise you?" Étienne starts to speak more quietly, "And when it comes from outside, it is always passed on by a third party. Rio De Angelis didn't even look at me the entire flight yesterday."

"Did you know he is a drag queen too?"

"If he's already a demon when he's normal, can you imagine as a drag? Pure devil." The Frenchman rolls his eyes, disgust hitting his ego with the scent of the Eiffel Tower and three days old stale bread baguette. "Anyway, he's my first suspect."

I don't even know what to do with Étienne and his crazy plans. I'm going to die, someone help me...

"I also suspect him, but we don't have proof for now," I say, trying to make him give up the idea. "If Nilo had been here, he would rip your balls off!"

"But it's a good thing he's not there, because it means I can rip the balls off the owner of this account, I'm going to catch him!"

"Or her," I add.

"Mm... if you said that, it's because you suspect someone."

"Of course I have my suspicions," I say, speaking quietly, for a moment forgetting that I'm not in some random hotel. "Anna Rodríguez is my number one, she is in love with Hiya. But I also have no proof, so I can't accuse this heartless bitch."