✈️ 23000 ft. ✈️

Surprise.

I find myself surprised at this exact moment. I can't believe what I did, and how much I managed to make Hiyama drool with desire for me.

The distance between our gazes decreases, the hands on my waist soon come down and grab my buttocks. He's serious, I hold his neck with both hands, with caresses that I recognize he really likes. I leave a passionate kiss on his lips, hearing him moan as we connect.

The kiss distorts my senses. Suddenly, not even the strong beats of the music seem within my hearing range. The music playing in the club at the time is simply ignored, as are other ambient sounds.

"Hiko, let's get out of here," Hiyama begs, and I understand.

I get up from his legs and put on the shirt. My boyfriend's silence is unsettling, and I look around for the boys to talk to, and I find them in the middle of the dance floor, arguing with someone. Seriously, right now?

I fix my clothes, and when I feel for Hiyama's hand, only find an empty. My feelings race through my chest, igniting it in rapid, painful anxiety. I feel a little more, and the absence of a surface makes me a little scared and sad about myself.

I expected to be sad, but I see my boyfriend coming back from the bar with a bottle of champagne in his hand. He is smiling, however, in disguise. By the way, where is his shirt? Hiya approaches and I can see his blue gaze, our proximity is what puts my senses in order again.

"Are you going to play with me today, baby?" Hiyama murmurs in my ear, a provocative question, I think he surrendered to the serpent of Eden before him. "I believe I have to punish someone for their actions, mm?"

Such words awaken a wave of goosebumps in my pores, sensitive to the point of feeling Hiyama's uncontrollable breathing next to me.

He gets close to my ear and says, his tone battling the volume of a Madonna song, "Got it, you're scared, Nori."

"Hiy—" I try to continue, but a cold, condensed finger silences my cries when it is extended over my lips.

"Don't be afraid. As a birthday present, you can do whatever you want with my body today."

God, can I skip to our intimate night now? Hiyama surprised me, and my seriousness changed into another feeling.

"I think I got out of line, and I'm going to have to punish you."

"May you step out of the role more often then," he whispers in my ear, and I understand the message. I feel his teeth press cautiously against my earlobe, and my body stiffens. "There's no need to blame yourself, it's just us here, two adults, and I value every part of you."

"Ah, shut up!" Relieved, I pull him in for a kiss that silences all our insecurities while the music in the club booms in our hearts.

We savor our kiss slowly, without even noticing that the music has stopped, and I'm hearing Étienne's voice, arguing with someone in French.

"I don't care about you, darling, you can go home!"

It has to be a joke... Étienne is always competitive! There is a circle formed in the middle of the people on the dance floor, where he, Nilo and Rio are in front of a quartet of boys. What the hell are they up to?

"No way!" Nilo retorts with one of the guys.

Hiyama and I, still hugging each other, looked at the crowd.

"Are they drunk?" my boyfriend questions me, but well, I think... they are, because Étienne simply looks at the DJ and asks him to turn off the sound and change the song.