Chapter 17

Jungkook POV

As my glass eyes look up to the starry night I am comforted by my boyfriend. "It's ok Kook here let me wipe those precious tears of yours", as Yugyeom gently wipes Kook's tears away. I feel his arms wrap around me but it felt not loving. Something about his comfort felt off, although he was doing everything correctly it was off.

It didn't feel like the way V did it, the way V does it he holds me tight, caresses my soft hair and makes sure I can fall asleep before he leaves me. Yugyeom love felt...Force

I didn't wanna go back to my dorm with V as I felt that he hated me. I went back to Yugyeom dorm instead. His room was covered in a bunch of band posters and his side of the bed was decorated with lots of black from the ceiling to his bed.

He let me borrow his pyjamas with his scent on it. We get on his bed and he tucks me in,"Remember how we use to have sleep overs kook," as Yugyeom looks at me. I smiled and replied "of course and we would build a fort and imagine we were fighting dragons".

I remember my past of how peaceful and warm it was. My family being the most precious thing to me but I don't know why my father turned on us. Well now not the time to think as my mum told me I should focus on the present and try to enjoy college life.

The Next Day

Author POV

"KOOK SIT ON MY LAP, LET ME FEED YOU", as Yugyeom sits Kook on his lap and starts feeding him making everyone around them be the spotlight.

"YAH why you pushing him around like that Yugyeom, we all know you just met him and already force him to date you. You didn't even let him decide or think", as (MOTHER) Jin was not happy the way Kook was being treated. Although Kook didn't say anything his hyungs knew he was uncomfortable with how over-affectionate the latter was towards him.

"Awe I just Love my sweet boy so much though I just wanna make sure his well fed!",Squealed Yugyeom. As Kook was too embarrassed to speak.

Tae on the other hand," I cant believe he's with that clown, look at him his totally faking it. Even if they knew each other from childhood, it's all lies". As Tae thinks to himself and bites the hard apple annoyingly.

"YO V", as Jackson comes up to him. Sooooo I was thinking party at my dorm and everyone is invited. Even that cute boy over there that just got a boyfriend. "How unfortunate right V", as Jackson smirks knowing well this party of his is gonna be LIT.

Looking over I can see Kook wearing Yugyeom clothes. I hate the way he looks at him and it pisses me off. Something about him feels off though his smile looks fake and I can tell his just trying to be polite.

Whatever it is it's not my problem his just a toy that I fuck with.

TBC

AUTHOR NOTE

Hi anyone who's reading, I'm going to try my best to finish this book alongside my new book "My Sweet Valentine" and originally I took a massive break yes 4 years it's because I didn't feel inspired and the way Wattpad was changing I wasn't too fond of it. Also probably because I was still in school and now I'm in Uni which I ended up in my dream course so yipppeeeeee.

Anyways I re-read this book bc I low key forgot what I was doing with it. Legit I can't tell if I either find this book bad or I cooked. I'm gonna try to match my energy 4 years ago because goddamn idk what I was on and I still occasionally check this app and see people reading it.

Thank you for your supports and hopefully I don't do a huge break gap XD.