Chapter 8

Ha can't believe that Kim Taehyung dumped me. Hm what should I do? Kill him slowly? Nah, maybe make him fall for me again. Oh can't wait to plot my revenge on him.

Jungkook POV
My eyes open, it's Monday so I have classes to take. As I was about to move, I got pulled by V. He held my waist which made me blush. "H-hyung I have class today...let me go please". "No, you're not going anywhere bunny".

I use my strength to get his hands off of me. "Stop it I'm not yours nor your bunny, you have a girlfriend stay loyal to her. I'm not tired of having these feelings for you, I'm tired of this fake love you have, so please excuse me I have to go".

I went up and got into the bathroom and shut the door. My eyes slowly looses focus and my heart hurts. I've never been so mad, ha Tae you may be the first  person I Hate.

*Time Skip*
I was with my friend group but haven't seen that jerk anywhere. It feels nice to talk to my hyungs. "Jimin-ah we have English next, it's a group presentation I really hope we get to pick who we work with". He smiles and ruffles my hair, Yoongi Hyung seems jealous.

"Yoongi hyung I'm not flirting with jimin, i know you guys are dating and you guys are very cute." I wanted to assure Yoongi incase he holds a grudge with me. He hums and pats my hair.

We walk to our classes and before we do I get pulled by someone. I was in the janitor office, it was dark so it was hard to see. "Aww look at you so cute I wonder how you're ass feels against me. "W-who are you....?" "Shut up and pleasure me slut". As I was about to speak my hands get tied and I'm bent onto the table. "My mouth gets gaged and I couldn't speak anymore". "H-help me please".