Chapter 2

Drinking was a habit of mine to ease myself. I didn't want to be associated with that bunny boy. His big doe eyes, cute nose and that soft lips of his. I was V straight badass guy not some gay guy.

Hey V wanna have a little play? As a girl in a tight dress approached him. Sure baby girl off went those two. He didn't care about anything even though he may have a girlfriend he still would go on nightstands with other girls.

V and the girl started kissing. Soon realised that something wasn't right. Normally he'd go full out but he was too distracted with that scene before. He took his jacket and left the girl ignoring the whining.

He came back to the dorm and watched the sleeping prince snuggled up. He took off his shirt and went on the bed. He was caressing the boys cheek and traced around the scar.

He slowly went to dreamland wrapping his arms around the bunny.

I woke up seeing a naked chest! I looked up to see V. He was looking so peacefully. I got out quietly and went for a shower.

I finished up until I realised...I didn't have towel or clothes. I had a sense of panic but calmed. Plus Tae would be asleep by now.

I slowly open the door and went to get my clothes until I heard..."not bad looking".I blushed and hid behind my suitcase. "I-I um don't have my clothes and a towel as well".

V slowly got up and went to the boy. And slowly leaned in to his ear whispering, "you want to be a good boy right? How about you get on the bed for me and give me a little show..." Kook was confused. He didn't understand and looked innocent to V that provoked something in him.

"Oh innocent little kookie don't know how to listen to your daddy", V pulled kook up onto his shoulder slapping his naked ass and lied him on the bed.

"Your innocence is killing me you really are unexperienced....."

Smut?
Or
No Smut [too early?]

TBC