Chapter 12

SENSITIVE PARTSSSSSSSSSSSS
AVOID IF U SENSITIVE PLEASE

*Slap* you're so useless...look at you can't even defend yourself. Why do I have a son like you *slaps* what are you going to do huh? Cry? Go ahead that's what you can only do ugly.

I-I can't breathe please....let go of me. Kook wasn't able to breathe. His face turning white and his weak arms tugging at the man in front of him. Eyes dripping and bruises print on his skin. You're just like your mother. Weak and pathetic. She may be dead now since I've knocked her out.

Why did you and your mother come in my life. Ha to think of it my wife is probably waiting for me. *tightens grip*

S-stop....please let go get away from me....stop...please....GET AWAY FROM ME
STOP PLEASE....STOP

"Kook wake up wake up it's me Tae!" Kook opens his eyes in tears and hugs Tae as if his life depended on him. Tae strokes kook soft hair softly. "Shhh it's ok it's ok", Tae trying his best to comfort and sweet talking.

Kook rested his chin softly on Tae which made Tae blushed. Stroking his hair until he goes back to sleep. Instead of leaving Tae joins him.

Tae cups kook's cheeks (not the buttcheeks...) and kisses his plump lips. Also biting them only softly, Tae engulfs Kook in his arms and they sleep. Tae holding kook's waist and kook resting his hands on Tae's chest.