DEDICATION

This story is dedicated to my students:

Jonalyn Rosete (Paige)
Austin Bernard Bona (Chase)
Dexter Vin Abrahm Jose (Cian)
Aaron Jacob Ramirez (Sugar/Sebastian)
Mc Edison De Lemos (Coach Ahjin)
Shaina Mae Bunao (Ashley)
Genevive Felix (Avy)
Verlyn Castañeda (Ara)
Jude Gian Caoagdan (Juno)
Aron Gonio (Nolan)
Christina Joy Domingo (Nurse Galanis)
Jhamila Vergara (Kristal)
Angel Balanay (Maxine)

Just a quick overview: The original concept (title, characters, genre and plot) was a collaborative effort between Jonalyn and Aaron Jacob. I assisted them with developing the script. The film serves as their performance task (short film) for their MIL subject.

However, due to time constraints, there are numerous gaps in the flow and plot of the story, so I promised my students that I will write an extended and revised version of UNINTENDED LOVE.

You can watch the film on YouTube by visiting Mc Edison's account: mcedisondelemos.

Special thanks to Aaron Jacob for the cover photo. If you are interested in seeing more of his work, you can follow him on TikTok under the username: Axiety.im.

To my students, especially to Jonalyn, Austin, Aaron, Mc Edison, and Genevive, thank you so much for the time we spent together, for the laughter and late night strolls which I will surely miss.

Also, thank you for giving me the motivation and inspiration to write again after many years. 😊 I appreciate you all so much. 😍 I hope the extended and revised version will meet your expectations. I will do my best to finish it as fast as I can. 😊

To all my readers, I hope you support my new story. Please vote, share your thoughts in the comments and share it with all your friends and loved ones.

Thank you and love you all! 🥰 Happy reading!!! 

-mgld101