Introductions

Hello everyone!

My pen name is Emma Star and this is my story Coffee People.  I'm from the Netherlands and my first language isn't English so please correct any errors I might make so I can fix them.

This is a Pedro Pascal fanfiction, but in respect to the actor I've used his character name, Javier Peña, for this story. All places and characters in this story are fictional.

This story follows Mila Emmington, who is starting her second year at Kalich University studying English. On a summer night she meets a man in a club, probably a little too old for her, but she can't help herself she's interested in him. After spending a night dancing with each other he disappears mysteriously. Mila thinks she'll never see him again until a month later. She's late for her first lesson, practically runs into her lecture hall and sees the man from the club standing there. Her professor. Her. Bloody. Fucking. Professor.

Mila, our main character, has autism. Autism had many faces and is experienced differently by everyone. I have autism myself and wanted to include this fact in this introduction to spread awareness.

Mila is 20 and Javier is 34 so there is an age gap, if that's not your thing this story isn't for you. For everyone that does like the trope or isn't bothered by it, hello and welcome ;)

I will put trigger warnings here as the story progresses, because I haven't written it in its entirety yet. I will also put trigger warnings before the chapters when it is necessary.

-          Alcohol use
-          Medicine use
-          Mental health problems

Here is Mila's school schedule:

I will incorporate pictures of outfits so you have a well rounded idea of their aesthetics!

And lastly, I hope you enjoy!