˚꒰ঌ Shidou ryusei - love language ໒꒱˚

PHYSICAL TOUCH -ACTS OF SERVICE - QUALITY TIME.

★ Despite how 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 shidou can be, he's actually quite sensitive and emotionally intelligent, often engaging in nonsexual intimacy

★ Despite how 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 shidou can be, he's actually quite sensitive and emotionally intelligent, often engaging in nonsexual intimacy. During moments alone beneath the stars, he enjoys having deep conversations with you to deepen and strengthen your bond. Additionally, he takes pleasure in intimate moments together like bathing together, his loving and gentle touches conveying just how much he values and cares for you.

★ That man's an absolute failure in the kitchen. Now shidou would LOVE to cook for you and show his love and appreciation for his darling, but it's for the best that he dosen't after he landed you both in the emergency room the last time he attempted to make you something.

★ A sucker for physical contact, hold his hand, wrap your hands around his waist, let him lay down on your lap, kiss him every chance you get, he'll never deny your touch no matter what.

★ Shidou dosen't doubt your loyalty for him, and makes sure you know that he's the only one for you, but that dosen't necessarily stop him from getting jealous. How is he when he's jealous? Possessive. Someone's hitting on you? He'll plaster himself to your side and make intense eye contact until said person leaves, if they don't? Then shidou has no problem with knocking a few teeth out.

★ HEAVY nickname user, he'll call you things such as: my love/ ma'am/ darling/ sweetie/ princess.

★ Likes getting active with you, practicing some football together even if you're not the best at it, he'll patiently guide you through it, though he tends to get a bit competitive at times.

★ Posts you occasionally on his socials, pictures of you doing whatever with the cheesiest and corniest captions of all time.

★ Bombs your phone with notifications, random cat pics, ugly selfies, and shower thoughts, random updates about his life and also to make sure you're doing okay.

★ Carries around a bag filled with everything you might ever need, such as sanitary products, hairties, perfume, candy, etc. He's a thoughtful partner!

♡~

Consider leaving a vote (*ᴗ͈ ˬᴗ͈ )ꕤ*.゚