˚꒰ঌ Michael Kaiser - love language ໒꒱˚

PHYSICAL TOUCH. - GIFT-GIVING - QUALITY TIME - ACTS OF SERVICE

★ Waking up to your boyfriend standing in all his naked glory infront of the mirror and muttering praises and assurances to himself is a common occurrence when dating the Michael Kaiser, and don't even try to interrupt his self-admiration session ...

★ Waking up to your boyfriend standing in all his naked glory infront of the mirror and muttering praises and assurances to himself is a common occurrence when dating the Michael Kaiser, and don't even try to interrupt his self-admiration session or bother with telling him to cover himself, he will NOT listen.

★ Kaiser having a romantic side to him despite being an arrogant bastard with a superiority complex, from candlelit dinners to aquarium and museum dates, surprising you with gifts when you least expect it such as matching jewelry, his jerseys, chocolate, etc.

★ Has loads of pictures of you saved on his phone, candid photos of you doing whatever, his wallpaper is literally a picture of you sleeping peacefully on his chest.

★ Dosen't mind being the big spoon or little spoon, he's fine with either as long as you're close to him.

★ Loves when you tend to his hair and comb your fingers through it, comforted by the feelings of your nails gently scratching his scalp.

★ Absolutely loves pda, holds your hand and kisses you every chance he gets even if it's infront of the paparazzi, he dosen't mind letting the whole world know that you're his, and that's he's yours.

★ Does NOT like to be ignored no matter how much you're mad at him. If you're petty, then Kaiser is 10 times worse, he'll ignore you back until one you decides to properly communicate.

★ Facetimes you ALLOT, after matches or training, secretly shooting you glances as he's being reprimanded by noa, checking in on you before you sleep and more.

★ I feel like Kaiser would be one hell of a good baker, and often surprises you with freshly baked pastries on lazy mornings during days off. He dosen't like cooking much though, preferring to just order some takeout.

♡~

Consider leaving a vote (*ᴗ͈ ˬᴗ͈ )ꕤ*.゚