˚꒰ঌ Rensuke kunigami - love language ໒꒱˚

WORDS OF AFFIRMATION - PHYSICAL TOUCH - ACTS OF SERVICE - QUALITY TIME.

★ Rensuke had to be one of the sweetest partners one could dream of having

★ Rensuke had to be one of the sweetest partners one could dream of having. He often shows you his affection through assuring words, compliments and heartfelt conversations, easing your doubts and letting you know that you're prioritized and supported through no matter what.

★ Kunigami is a caretaker by nature, he loves caring for you and making sure all your needs are met. He's always throwing fits and lecturing you when he knows you're neglecting yourself in the slightest, it can sometimes become unbearable but it's still nice of him to show care and concern for you.

★ His skills are unmatched when it comes to cooking, he spends most of his free time in the kitchen experimenting with various ingredients and recipes, and it warms his chest whenever you'd join him in whiping up delicious and nutricious meals, even if your kitchen looked like a mess by the time you two were done. Plus It's always a treat to see him getting all flushed and awkward whenever you compliment his cooking ♡

★ He's comfortable with touch in general, he'll hold your hand, place an arm around your waist, kiss you even in public (not a full on make-out session in public tho, a peck on the lip or cheek is enough lol). Sometimes he'll stay cuddled with you for hours, lightly scratching your scalp as he reads you a book, relishing in the warm closeness after such a long day.

♡~

Consider leaving a vote (*ᴗ͈ ˬᴗ͈ )ꕤ*.゚