˚꒰ঌ Niko Ikki - love language ໒꒱˚

PHYSICAL TOUCH - QUALITY TIME

★ I like to think of niko as a suuuuuper timid boy

★ I like to think of niko as a suuuuuper timid boy. Poor guy had probably spent months secretly pinning over you before he finally decided to confess his feelings, and even then he was probably sweating buckets and a blushing mess, stuttering over his words as he tried to convey his feelings for you the best he could. (He's a bit of a loser but that's ok ♡)

★ He LOVES having matching stuff w you, such as bracelets, clothes, phone cases, Keychains, plushies, phone charms etc.

★ One if his many love languages is creating song playlists for his s/o. (He told me btw)

★ He loves it whenever you brush his bangs back and softly pepper his forehead with kisses, he hates having his forehead and bangs touched by other people but I don't really think he'll mind if it's you.

★ He's needy for your touch 24/7, always maintaining some sort of physical contact with you. He loves holding your hands and tracing patterns on them with his finger tips.
He enjoys cuddles more than anything, melting into your arms as you hold him close and play with his curls.

★ Days off with niko are quite lazy, he prefers staying indoors and binge-watching some of his favorite anime with his beloved, allowing himself to bask in the comfort you provide eachother with.

★ This is kinda random but seeing his partner cry makes him cry too.

♡~

♡~
Consider leaving a vote (*ᴗ͈ ˬᴗ͈ )ꕤ*.゚