Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: When life gets stressful, add more fluff.

~~~ Hyunjin ~~~

"So...tell me again how this small couple's getaway turned into a mini reunion for the Dance of Discord cast and crew..." an annoyed sounding Lee Minho muttered next to him. Hyunjin hid a smirk, placing a placating hand on his thigh. As much as Lee Know tended to act like he didn't like people, Hyunjin knew that he would warm up to spending time with their friends.

To be fair, he had a point. He too was under the impression that it would just be the two of them plus Felix and Jisung but somehow it ballooned into....well, this. After their flight, they were all piled up in a luxury bus, the additions to their trip being: I. N. who was cuddled up with Bang Chan, Changbin and Seungmin who both looked like they were there to cause trouble. "Well, apparently Han was talking about it with Chan and Binnie and they in turn told Innie and Seungmin and well, now we're all going to be at the resort together."

"Look guys, we're here!" An excited, almost puppy like Seungmin called out from his seat, straining his neck to look out the window. "It's beautiful."

At this, Hyunjin rakes a hand through his now blonde hair and peered out the window as well, jaw dropping at the sight of the palatial looking resort. "Min, you've outdone yourself..." he whispered.

"Wait until you see the room," Minho replied, and he felt him give his hand a squeeze. Any waning excitement was instantly brought back up to the highest level now that they had arrived. They all clambered down from the bus, grabbing their luggage and made their way into the resort. They were greeted immediately by the staff, and their large party slowly started to disperse to their own rooms. Speaking of rooms... "So babe, what do you think...?" His boyfriend asked after they entered, a set of strong arms curling around his waist as he hugged him from behind.

"Lee Minho, you are the most romantic man I've ever met," Hyunjin whispered, sinking back into his arms. "This suite is incredible." Upon stepping into their romantic suite at the tropical island resort, he was immediately struck by the spacious elegance of the room. The high, thatched ceiling gave it an airy, open feel, and the large sliding glass doors drew his eyes straight to the private terrace with its breathtaking panoramic views of the turquoise ocean.

Inside, a plush king-sized bed with sheer, flowing curtains faced the sea, perfectly positioned for them to wake up to stunning sunrises. The décor was a beautiful blend of modern amenities and local touches, with natural bamboo and teak accents, and vibrant tropical flowers adding splashes of color. They even had a cozy seating area with soft, inviting furniture that seemed perfect for relaxing. The en-suite bathroom was a luxurious retreat, featuring a deep soaking tub with a view of the ocean, and an outdoor rain shower nestled in a secluded garden. It felt like a private paradise.

Outside on the terrace, he found a comfortable daybed, a dining area for intimate meals, and their own private infinity pool that appeared to merge seamlessly with the horizon. A few steps down and then they were on a pristine white-sand beach, with easy access to the warm, crystal-clear waters. The suite was filled with personalized touches that enhanced the romantic ambiance. A bottle of chilled champagne waited for them, alongside a fresh fruit basket and scented candles. It was pure bliss.

"You really got all this for us?" Hyunjin asked with a wide smile, turning around to face Minho.

He nodded, mirroring his smile, "Of course. I love you, Hwang Hyunjin."

God, he would never get tired of hearing that. Nor would he ever get used to being so obviously cherished by this man. It was a little overwhelming (in the best way possible) to have someone who made such a conscious effort to not only show how much they cared, but also to bring a smile to your face. "And I love you, Lee Minho."