Setting the Stage

A/N: This is my first kpop fanfic as well as my first mxm fic so please be gentle in the comments! I've been heavily inspired by the fics here so I hope I do well. Of course, this is all in fun, and in no way meant to imply anything about the actual Stray Kids members. Everything is purely a work of fiction (fantasies in my head lol) and anything recognizable is simply a nod to their tremendous talent and influence as artists and people. That being said, onto the main event!

Plot: A new dance film requires two male leads who can portray a deep emotional connection through their performances. Lee Minho and Hwang Hyunjin, each at the top of their respective dance fields, are cast. Initially, they are wary of each other's different styles and approaches.

Characters:

Lee Minho: A disciplined and accomplished ballet dancer, known for his technical prowess and emotional depth. Minho is dedicated, somewhat reserved, and intensely focused on his craft.

Hwang Hyunjin: A passionate and versatile contemporary dancer with a charismatic personality. Hyunjin is innovative, expressive, and has a knack for bringing out the best in his dance partners. He is outgoing and enjoys exploring new styles and techniques.

Bang Chan: Writer and Director for the film, Dance of Discord, is a firm but fun-loving sort. This movie is his passion project having a background in the music and dance industry.

Han Jisung: Co -writer and producer of Dance of Discord, he's energetic, talented and very hands on in all the aspects of the film process. He also recommended Lee Know for the role since they're best friends.

Seo Changbin: Co -writer and producer of Dance of Discord, he's also just as involved in the process, often helping direct as well since he's great at providing helpful feedback since he's so observant. He's also worked with Hyunjin a lot in the past and is a huge fan so he immediately thought of him for the movie.

Lee Felix: Minho's younger brother and a star baker. He's not really involved in the production but he hangs around for mainly emotional support aside from his own small role in the film (which he got due to his visual and likability). He also tends to bring brownies to set so he's always welcome.

Yang Jeong-in: Stylist for the film, Dance of Discord. Also quite popular on instagram for his style. Known for posting OOTD pics. Has worked with Hyunjin on many projects before and the two have a close, brotherly bond.

Kim Seungmin: Also a supporting cast member in Dance of Discord. He tends to ease the tension between Minho and Hyunjin both on and off screen.

Okay, let's begin. Fighting!!