Chapter 1- Unwanted Visitor

A/N Dabi and Yamiya are both 23 and this timeline is after the base attack. Dabi and Yamiya are twins (Touya means Lamp and arrow,)Yamiya meaning dark and arrow. Yamiya has ice quirk but gets frozen from coldness (Like her brother, her body wasn't made for her quirk).

Sometime Tamiya wishes she was quirkless, her body wasn't made for ice it was made for heat, she freezes her self every time sometimes it left a bit of scars, not as bad as Touya'

The moon shines down making the city seem magical, the quietness destroyed by Yamiya's loud coughing as she blows smoke out her mouth.

"Fuck these cigarettes really aren't my brand." She said bitterly putting it back in her mouth, she walked down the sidewalk, she just wanted to get home and drink herself to sleep. Maybe Fumi was right about me being an addict.

I take out the cigarette from my lips, the smoke coming out once again. I throw it on the ground, crushing it with the heel of my shoe. I continued walking down the sidewalk seeing the occasional stray cat or dog, until I was finally at the apartment building.

I walk up the little bit of stairs and walk into the building greeting the receptionist as I walk by her, I reach into my purse searching for my key, Cigarettes...phone..... Finally keys. I continue walking down the hall twirling the keys in my hand looking at the gray walls.

"20.... 22.... Ah 24 there we go." I say picking my hand up to unlock the door. But I was not prepared for what I saw next that made me jump.

"Holy shit! What the fuck Hawks?!" I yell backing from the door

"Nice to see you too!." He says sitting on the couch his feet on the coffee table

"What do you want?" I say through gritted teeth just wanting him out

"Is that anyway to greet a pro hero?" He teases

"You broke into the number 1 hero's daughter's house..." I tell him walking to the kitchen and setting the keys on the counters, he picks up a pack of cigarettes

"You know this ain't good for your lungs." He says lifting them up and shaking them, the sound of them rattling in the box.

"I know but don't care." I say rummaging through a kitchen drawer looking for something just to take your mind off Touya

"Did you know they contain... tar?" He says squinting his eyes to look at the ingredients on the back

"Did you know I'm Todoroki?" I say sarcastically shutting the drawer and grabbing my phone out of my pocket i can hear him chuckle to himself

"Any exciting news?" He asks setting the down finally

"Nothing I can think of." I say opening the fridge and rumenging through to find a beer, Hawks phone ringing, it looked like he panicked for a second unti his calm face came back and laughed it off.

"Well gotta go, you know hero emergencies." He opens the window, flapping his red wings and flying out, I made sure to stick the middle finger up at him as he flew away.

"Annoying bird..." I mutter, booking at the window, seeing the outline of him,

'Meow!' i look to my counter where Suiko my white pet cat was meowing, and looking at me expectantly, i can't protest with myself, and pet him on his head my hand stretching behind his fluffy ears

"Aren't you a cute little shit?" i coo at him his answer being a innocent meow,

I smirk at him, Fuyumi was the one who suggested me to get a ca, i'm gla di'd listened to her for once...