0.1: Introduction!

Welcome! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Before you read this story, there are some important things that must be taken into consideration, as well as a few things I'd like to address!

One of these things, is that this is a work of fiction.

This story was not made by any means to promote or encourage any of the harmful things associated with what's being written nor does it accurately depict the lives of those involved.

It is important to me and many others that you refrain from romanticizing or belittling these disorders; Even as a joke.

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰

This story will contain:

— Graphic, detailed depictions of physical and mental abuse.

— Graphic, detailed depictions of eating disorders, and the unhealthy activities associated with them.

These things include:
(But are not limited to)

— Binging and purging
— Obsessive weighing
— Body dysphoria.
— Body checking
— Starvation
— Self hate

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰

I would like to make it clear that:

Anything said that is made to represent inner thoughts is not true and does not reflect on his character or appearance.

This is introspective and none of these negative comments were made in reference to anyone's appearance in real life nor are they in any way accurate.

Do not read this book if you are uncomfortable with any of these things.

This story available ONLY on Wattpad and Archive of our Own (rxp1st)

Please enjoy the story!

♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡