Surprises at night

Zendaya was excited about the upcoming night. Tom had planned a romantic dinner at home, and she wanted to surprise him with something special. After thinking about several ideas, it occurred to him that lingerie could be an exciting way to add a touch of sensuality to the evening. But what kind of lingerie would Tom like?

He knew he needed help, and who better than his mother-in-law, Nikki, who had always been understanding and open. So, with a little nervousness, he decided to call her.

"Hello, Nikki, do you have a moment?" Zendaya asked, feeling a mixture of emotion and anxiety.

"Of course, my dear! What's going on?" Nikki responded with her warm tone of voice.

"I wanted to ask you for advice. Tonight I have a romantic dinner with Tom, and I'm thinking of surprising him with lingerie. But I don't know where to start. Could you help me?"

Nikki let out a soft laugh. "Of course, I would love to help you. We are going to make tonight unforgettable."

They agreed to meet in a lingerie store that Nikki knew well. Upon arrival, Zendaya felt a little out of her element, but Nikki reassured her.

"We're going to find something that Tom loves and that makes you feel incredible," Nikki said, guiding her through the shelves full of lace and silks.

After looking at several outfits, Zendaya was attracted to a black lace set with red details. "What do you think of this?" He asked, showing it to Nikki.

"It's perfect," Nikki replied with a smile. "Black is very sexy, and those details will make you stand out. In addition, Tom loves it when you feel confident about yourself."

Zendaya tried the set and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt powerful and sensual. "I love how it makes me feel," he said, smiling at Nikki.

"That's the key. Trust is the most attractive thing," Nikki said. "Now, do you have any accessories in mind to accompany it?"

Zendaya thought for a moment and then suggested a pair of elegant stockings and heels that she already had at home. "I think that will complete it."

Back home, Zendaya prepared with enthusiasm. He put on the lingerie set, stockings and heels. Looking in the mirror, she felt ready to surprise Tom.

When he got home, dinner was lit with candles and soft music filled the air. Tom greeted her and, seeing Zendaya dressed that way, she was speechless.

"Wow, you look... incredible," he said, his eyes shining with admiration and desire.

Zendaya smiled, enjoying her reaction. "I have a surprise for you tonight."

With a soft movement, she went to the room, letting Tom follow her, her heart beating in advance for what was to come.

Upon arriving at the room, Zendaya turned to Tom, his gaze full of emotion. "Are you ready to see what I chose?"

With a mischievous smile, he took off his robe, revealing the lingerie he had chosen. Tom couldn't help but smile widely, his eyes full of admiration and desire.

"You are absolutely perfect," she said, approaching her and taking her hand. "I can't believe what I see."

Zendaya felt a wave of confidence when she saw Tom's reaction. That night became a celebration of his love and complicity, where every look and every touch was loaded with passion and tenderness.

Thus, the surprise that began as a simple choice of lingerie was transformed into an unforgettable moment between two souls who loved each other deeply.