The sexy nurse

Tom Holland had always had a secret
weakness: the idea of Zendaya dressed as a sexy nurse. The image of her, with a tight uniform and a flirtatious smile, was a recurring thought that made him smile in the most unexpected moments. But, of course, he never dared to mention it.

One night, after a long day of recording, Tom was in his apartment, watching a movie when his phone vibrated. It was a message from Zendaya.

* "What are you doing?" *

*"Nothing special, just seeing something. What about you?" * Tom answered, without thinking that something unusual was about to happen.

*"I'll be in your building in five minutes. Get ready for a surprise." *

Curiosity invaded him. He got up quickly, adjusting his hair and making sure the house was in order. What could it be?

When the door ringed, his heart was beating hard. She opened the door and there she was: Zendaya, with a white nurse's robe, a stethoscope hanging around her neck and a naughty smile on her face.

"Hello, patient," she said, with a playful tone that made him blush. "I have come to do a check-up."

Tom could barely believe what he was seeing. "Are you serious?" He asked, trying to hide his surprise.

"Of course," Zendaya said, approaching him, his hips moving in a way that left him breathless. "I found out that you have a weakness for nurses."

"And who told you?" Tom laughed, still incredulous.

"A little bird," she replied, winking at her. "Now, relax. It's time for you to tell me how you feel."

Tom let himself go, feeling the emotion grow. Zendaya led him to the couch and asked him to sit down. "First, I need to listen to your heart," he said, placing the stethoscope on his chest.

The contact of his body with his sent chills through his spine. "It sounds loud," Zendaya murmured, smiling as she looked him in the eyes. "Are you sure you don't have a fever?"

"I think I have a fever... for you," Tom replied, daring to flirt.

She bowed a little more, her face close to his. "I think I'll need a more thorough exam," he said, his soft and seductive voice.

Tom felt that the tension was increasing. "What kind of exam?" He asked, feeling that his heart was beating faster.

"One that involves much more contact," Zendaya said, slowly unbuttoning the nurse's robe to reveal a tight top that accentuated her figure. The vision left him speechless.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"Now, take a deep breath," she said, getting closer. "I need you to tell me how you feel."

Tom could barely concentrate. Zendaya's closeness, his fragrance and his intense gaze were driving him crazy. "I feel... very good," he replied, his voice almost a whisper.

Zendaya moved slowly, his hands exploring his chest as he got closer. "Whet if I told you that I can make you feel even better?" He whispered, his lips just a few centimeters away from his.

Tom felt his heart racing. "I couldn't resist that."

Without further warning, Zendaya kissed him, a kiss full of passion and desire. Tom responded immediately, his hands finding his waist and attracting her closer. The chemistry between them was undeniable, and every touch lit the fire that had been latent for so long.

"Do you like my uniform?" Zendaya asked between kisses, her voice full of mischievousness.

"I love it," Tom admitted, feeling how desire consumed him. "It's... perfect."

Zendaya smiled, moving away a little to look him in the eyes. "So, do you want to continue with the check-up?"

Tom couldn't believe that his fantasy was coming true. Zendaya, his friend and partner, had decided to surprise him in a way he would never have imagined. Emotion and nervousness mixed inside her while she looked at him with that naughty smile.

"Well, patient," said Zendaya, her soft and seductive voice. "We are going to continue with the exam."

He walked away a little and began to improvise a more elaborate "check", using his stethoscope with a playful air. He crouched down to approach Tom, placing him on his chest once again.

"I need you to tell me how you feel," he repeated, his gaze fixed on him, while his fingers played with the stethoscope.

"I feel... a little dizzy," Tom admitted, feeling that the attraction between them increased with every second. "Maybe I need you to take care of me a little more."

Zendaya smiled when she heard that. "I can do that. How would you like me to take care of you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, his tone full of insinuations.

"I think I would like you to give me a special treatment," replied Tom, his voice full of confidence and desire.

"A special treatment, eh?" Zendaya looked at him mischievously. "That sounds interesting. But first, I need you to tell me what you like most about my 'uniform'."

"Everything," Tom replied, feeling that the warmth of his presence enveloped him. "But especially how you look in it. You are... incredible."

"I'm glad you think about it," she said, approaching again. "Now, how about we move on to the most fun part of the check-up?"

Zendaya, with her playful and flirtatious attitude, began to approach Tom in a more intimate way. "I'm going to need you to lie on the couch for this next exam," he said, his voice soft as silk.

Tom let himself go, lying on the couch and observing how she moved gracefully. Zendaya positioned himself next to him, his gaze fixed on him as he began to "examine" him with his hands, gently touching his chest and abdomen.

"Remember, patient, you can't complain," she said, laughing as her fingers ran down her torso. "This is for your own good."

"For my own good?" Tom smiled, feeling that the tension was increasing between them. "I'm definitely not complaining at all."

Zendaya leaned towards him, bringing his face closer to Tom's. "So, how about I give you a 'treatment' that you will never forget?" He whispered, his warm breath against his lips.

Without waiting for an answer, he bowed over and kissed him again, this time more intensely. Tom could feel the spark between them, the energy that surrounded them. Her hands found her waist, attracting her closer as the kiss deepened.

After a little while, the two separated, breathing with difficulty, their foreheads touching each other. "Wow," Tom said, his eyes shining with emotion. "This is... incredible."

"I'm glad you like it," Zendaya replied, smiling with complicity. "I always wanted to do something special for you."

"This is definitely special," Tom admitted, his heart beating hard. "But why now?"

"Because I couldn't keep hiding what I feel," she confessed, her soft and sincere voice. "I've always had a connection with you, and this 'game' was just an excuse to get closer."

Tom felt his heart melt at his words. "I've felt the same way too, Zendaya. I've always wanted more than just to be friends."

"So, what do we do now?" She asked, her gaze full of expectation.

"I think we should continue with this 'check'," Tom suggested, a mischievous smile on his face. "And maybe, later, we can talk about what we really feel."

Zendaya smiled, her gaze lighting up. "I think it's a perfect plan, Tom. Now, we are going to make this exam unforgettable."

With that, both immersed themselves in a world of passion and connection, leaving aside any doubt, enjoying every moment together. The night had begun...