jump on, Judy!

*Nick Wilde POV*

I had the most stressful morning of my life, and it's only 9 am. I had woken up to the sounds of my neighbours arguing and yelling at each other which they had been doing everyday for months now. I can't fucking stand it. The constant sleepless nights have made me ruthless and careless, I have gained a seriously bad attitude problem which causes me to lash out on everyone without even meaning to, heck I even got a coffee thrown at me last week because I tried chatting up a gorgeous fox lady who wasn't interested, apparently I was too.. pushy? Flirty? That couldn't be me, im not the pushy type. Either way, she's missing out.

I drive in silence to the gas station as listening to music would only add to my already growing migraine, to pick up my business partner in crime, Finnick, who appears to be more distant to me recently, I've tried to ask him about it countless times but he claims it's just stress from having to act like a child and lying all the time, but I have a feeling it's because of me acting differently than how I used to. I can't help it and to be honest don't have the energy care. he can suck it up.

I watch as Finnick exits my car with a slam and walks into the ice cream shop, getting ready to guilt trip more innocent prey into giving him a jumbo pop. We both know the drill, as we've been doing this whole scam everyday since I was 12 years old. I make my way to the ice cream shop when I see someone catch my eye.. a police officer.. and I happen to notice she was the most gorgeous Rabbit I've ever seen, with her light grey fur.. dark in some places, small curves and perfect purple coloured eyes, she was stunning. Finnick can wait, I need to talk to this beauty.

As I walk closer to her, I notice her police uniform hugs her body very nicely, really showing off her slim waist as well as her curvy thighs, I know I shouldn't stare but I couldn't help it. Not when she's THAT pretty, she turns around and faces away from me, and my eyes can't help but wander down, I look at her ass momentarily and then quickly look away, I need to stop this.. she won't want to talk to me if she sees me being a creep! I need to be more cautious. Less careless, maybe it's just the lack of sleep getting to me. Yeah, that was it, just lack of sleep.

I muster up the courage to talk to her and I say "Hey there officer cotton tail~ you're looking mighty fine today~" I winked. I FUCKING WINKED. Cringe alert? I think so. That's not something you do on a first impression. Or is it..? I'll have to see how she feels judging her reaction..

*Both POV (?)*

*Judy was typing away but then looked up from her ticket machine as she heard someone talking to her. She saw a tall and handsome fox who wore a charming grin standing in front of her, his outfit taste being a little weird seeing as it's almost the winter season but he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts but she could just look past that. When i came to my senses I realised that the fox had called me officer cotton tail and told me I looked mighty fine today.. i should be mad at the cotton tail comment as it's offensive to rabbits but for some reason I'm not.. maybe because I don't know him or his intentions? I'll hear him out and see if he's up to anything suspicious, I was top of my police academy class after all*

*I smile back to him and begin talking*
"Oh.. uh.. thank you...?"

"Nick, Nick Wilde" *Nick reaches his hand out for Judy to shake and she accepts*

"Well nice to meet you Mr Wilde, that's quite a cool last name you got there by the way. I'm Judy Hopps"

*Nick desperately tried to resist the urge to say something dirty to her but he couldn't. Why did he have to be such a damn sly fox* "Why thank you officer, yknow, my last name actually symbolises how I can act when I'm in bed~ if you know what I mean *I wink again*

*Judy's smile faltered a bit, she's had to deal with a lot of upfront people since becoming a police officer but nobody has ever been this forward before* "uhm.. well.. that's really something..! heh.. by the way, unfortunately you're parked in an illegal parking spot so I'm gonna have to write you up for a ticket.. sorry..!

*now it was nicks turn for his smile to break, causing a slight frown as his eyebrows furrowed* "What?? No! You can't do that! I literally just got here like 5 minutes ago!"

*Judy frowns, this is the part of her job she hates the most, stubborn folk*
"I'm sorry Mr Wilde but Rules are rules and Laws are laws I'm afraid."
*Judy walks over to Nicks car, pushing buttons on her ticket device and tearing off a ticket, she walks closer to his windshield as Nick quickly stuck his foot out and tripped her*

"Ahh!" *judy was definitely not expecting that.*

"Oh nooo, Officer cottontail.. are you okay??"

*Judy sensed a TON of sarcasm in that comment from Nick Wilde but chose not to respond to it as she has bigger things to worry about at the moment, such as her clothes and ticket device*

"Fuck! I'm absolutely covered all over with wet cement and my clothes are for sure ruined and my ticket device is broken! I still have a full days work to do! I can't go back to the ZPD and tell them I couldn't even see wet cement!"

"Well, officer hopps, if it makes you feel better I have a spare pair of clothes in my car if you wanna wear those?"

*I know I was just mad at Nick for doing this to me but I really need to work so I'll take anything that's not cement covered.*

"You would really let me borrow Them? Thank you Nick!"

"Yeah, yeah, of course.."

*Judy walks back over to nicks car, opening the trunk and looking for the clothing Nick was talking about*

"Uhm.. I don't seem to see any clothing in here.. is it in the passenger seat instead perhaps?-"

*nick smirks and lets out a low laugh*
"Goodnight cottontail~"

*Judy turns around, looking very confused*
"Huh? What are you talki-"

*nick grabs a nearby stick and hits Judy on the side of her head. He proceeds picks her up and place her into the trunk and closes it quickly. His heart is pounding. Did he really just knock out a police officer he had just met? He definitely couldn't let Finnick know about this. He will call him later and tell him he had an emergency and couldn't do the usual scamming routine.*

*nick sits in the divers seat and lets out a shaky breath and turns on his engine, mumbling to himself as he begins to drive away with Judy in the trunk*
"That'll teach you to not to mess with me Bunny Rabbit. Laws don't count for predators."