His name is mr big for a reason

After the driver had heard Judy yelling at him to drive, he stepped on the gas and exceeded the speed limit by miles, putting everyone in the car in great danger but he really didn't care, there was literally a POLICE OFFICER in his car telling him to drive fast so he wasn't about to disobey her wishes, plus he's always wanted to drive fast

Judy turned around and looked out of the rear view window and saw Nick Wilde desperately trying to catch up to the limousine but he was too slow for a machine as fast as this, it almost made her laugh at how insane he was being, was he always like this? How many other girls has he targeted before? Does he really think-

Judy was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard mr big starting to talk to her.. something was off about him.. she had seen him make many statements on the news countless times before and SWORE he was a small rodent but he looked.. a lot bigger here.. maybe it was different camera angles or something? She will maybe ask him when she needs a conversation starter.

Mr big spoke
"So, Judy.. what did you do to make that disgusting fox act the way he is?"

Judy scoffed a bit and rolled her eyes. Was he REALLY blaming her for this? the fox was insane and it had nothing to do with her.. well.. apart from when she kicked him but he damn well deserved that! he was acting like a total prick! and she needed to escape his grasp, no matter how cruel.

"Uhm.. well actually he started flirting with me and I do admit, I flirted back at first because he's quite good looking, I can't deny that. but then I was just doing my job and had to give him a parking ticket for parking his car on double yellows so he kindaaa pushed me into wet cement, hit me on the head with a stick and kidnapped me.. so it's NOT entirely my fault!"

Mr big gasps and raises an eyebrow

"Damn.. that fox be crazy. I could ice him if you want?"

Judy's eyes widen

"No, no! Don't ice him.. he just needs to be.. rehabilitated..? I think he can change if he tries hard enough.."

Mr big lets out a loud sigh

"Judy, dear, I'm going to be honest with you. If someone did all that to my precious daughter they wouldn't see the light of day EVER again. You're way too soft. And a police officer should know criminals when she sees one. So why don't you want him dead?"

Judy's expression dropped

"Woah, woah, woah! I know he did wrong but I don't wish.. death upon him! Jesus..That's crazy! That's not what zootropolis is about! It's where anyone can be anything and-"

Mr big lets out a low scoff

"Yeah zootopians can be anything huh? Even psychopathic kidnappers? You obviously have feelings for him because if he did anything like that near me and my family, he'd be dead in a second. Tranquillised with the strongest possible darts."

Judy was about to speak back when they all hear a loud growl coming from outside the car. Judy and mr big turn around and look out the window while the driver focuses on driving obviously. They see Nick Wilde still trying to keep up with the car and they just so happen to be passing by a farm so Nick swiftly sticks his hand out and grabs six bunches of blueberries, shoving them all into his mouth at once and making himself gag, he makes monstrous growls as he begins to grow huge and bust out of his clothes. Judy can't deny the sight was kinda hot but Nick looked as though he wanted Judy dead.

Nick looked like he was on steroids at this point and started digging his claws into the road to make himself go faster, he snapped a nail which made him yell in pain

"OOCHA CRAPPY OWIE OWW MA NAIL"

Judy and mr big looked like they were going to piss themselves with laughter and this angered Nick. how the hell did he hear them? It didn't matter. Nick bit his paw off and immediately grew another. What the hell was in those blueberries? She would have to do an investigation at some point. Nick has blueberries smeared around his mouth and looked like an absolute fool.