Nick got Grip

((A/N)) I was falling asleep while writing this so don't mind any mistakes if there's any or if it doesn't make sense, I'll add to it tomorrow lol

Nick Wilde had torn open the Limousine roof like it was paper, he didn't use any effort whatsoever which made everyone in the car worried. He didn't bat an eye at anyone else and just kept his focus on Judy, his look being filled with pure hatred.

"Oh Judy~ did you seriously think you got rid of me so easy? That's adorable!" He laughed manically

Judy's eyes widen in shock and her ears droop low, she was absolutely terrified. The effects of the blueberries still hadn't worn off yet after an hour or so, meaning he was still extremely muscly and ripped.

"n-nick! Uh.. I'm sorry about kicking you before I- I just wanted to get free from you.. that's all! Don't hurt anyone here, please!"

Nick grinned, not caring about a single word that came out of Judy's mouth.

"Judy, Judy, Judy. It's not them I'm here for. It's you. ONLY you. You see, ever since I saw you outside the ice cream shop earlier, I knew we had a connection. You can't deny it either. I know you felt it!"

Judy frantically looks around the limousine, hoping to see a way to quickly make an escape from this horrible situation, but unfortunately the only thing she could think of was to smash the window but that would risk her harming the others in the car, and she didn't want to do that.

"Nick! I'm sorry okay..? But You kinda gave me no choice! I mean, I was only doing my job that was assigned accordingly to me by the law and you just couldn't let me do it, could you?"

Nick lets out a low growl, eyes turning red.

"Because you were being a bitch about it! I only parked for 5 MINUTES and then you gave me a ticket! You could have asked me to move but NOOOO!"

Heidi opened the car door at her side and made a run for it. Nick not even looking over since it was only Judy he wanted. Judy pressed her police badge which alerted back up to come, as she seriously needs it.

Nick grows even more angrier at Judy's action.

"WHAT THE HELL, COTTON TAIL?? WE COULD HAVE SETTLED THIS LIKE CIVIL PEOPLE!!"

Judy scoffs and shakes her head.

"Civil people? You literally ripped open mr bi- judyhoppslovers car roof because you're too much of a baby to apologise like a normal person when you're in the wrong!"

The driver flags down the back up police and they drive over, get out of their cars and aim their guns at Nick, ready to shoot.

The chief of the ZPD police shouts using a megaphone.

"NICHOLAS WILDE, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE BREACH OF HARASSMENT, KIDNAPPING, FRAUD AND STEALING AS WELL AS VANDALISM!"

Judy quickly jumps out the car door which Heidi had left open after her escape, and runs towards her police crew. She left the driver and judyhoppslover in the car since they wouldn't be harmed in any way, as it was only her that Nick had wanted.

Nick begins to leap off of the car roof and chase Judy, quickly pouncing at her when the chief of police shoots a dart at him, making him gain momentarily paralysis which would last about 3 hours.

Judy sighs a sigh of relief at her police crew.

"Thanks guys. That's far too many times Nick has tired to attack me all in one day. I feel totally unsafe all the time and on edge Incase he shows once again. I would recommend to myself leaving zootopia and go back to the carrot farm with my family but Nick would somehow end up following me there.. the last thing I want is for him to get anyone in my family.."

The chief of police nods.

"That's really understandable, officer Hopps, you sure as heck wouldn't want him near your parents or siblings. I just wonder what's in those blueberries that make him go so.. crazy? They have to be injected with something or maybe they have been grown with certain soil which had additives in it..?"

Judy nods, remembering every word the chief is saying, since she no longer has her carrot pen which helped her remember everything since it recorded audios.

"I thought so too.. once this whole Nick Wilde mess is cleaned up, I'll do an investigation on the blueberries and make sure to publish it to the Zootopia newspaper, for all to see what's in their fruits."

Judy continues talking with the chief as they heard Nick groan and start to stand up. Those darts were obviously not strong enough for his steroid filled body.

"Oh shit, not again!" Judy jumped backwards, and almost fell over but she caught herself just in time, she can seriously not catch a break from all of these crazy scenarios!