Nick went Wilde

*Judy slowly wakes up, holding her head in pain as she had an ongoing headache that didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. she squints her eyes as she looks around the room and takes in her surroundings, she definitely doesn't know where she is, how could she? She was hit in the head by a guy she just met. Maybe it was his house..?. She looks at one wall specifically, eyes growing wide when she sees it's covered in posters of lewd photos of her. When did she take those? was she hacked? She can't think straight right now, the pain in her head far too strong to handle right now. She sits up on the bed only to realise she has been tied up*

"What the fuck..??" She mutters to herself, trying to get the rope off of herself but having no luck in the process, it was tied with about 100 knots for god sake. It makes her wonder how long she was out for, and how someone could tie so many knots in a short amount of time.

She hears the bedroom door open with a creak, she nervously looks over at it to see if anyone was there, much to her dismay, there stood Nick Wilde. The stupid fox who had done this to her. She was beyond angry at the sight of him.

"Hey! You! Get these ropes off of me right now you damn sly fox!" She spat those words out with hatred.

"Woah woah woah! Language Cotton tail, no need to be so rude, you're in a safe place, I promise~" Nick said with a smirk.

"Safe place? SAFE PLACE?? You literally kidnapped me and that's a HUGE offence in which you can go to jail for the rest of your damn life for! And it's especially worse since I'm a cop! I can have you arrested immediately!!" Judy's anger wasn't slowing down one bit.

"Oh, but can you? you're all tied up and.." *Nick grins mischievously waves around Judy's carrot recording pen* "I got your special little pen~ not much you can do without this, officer hopps, now is there?"

"My pen! You're a thief! That's my personal property! I need that to do my job!" Judy's expression turns to one of worry, she needs that pen to help catch criminals and solve missing cases.

"Again, there's nothing you can do~ not when you can't even untie a few little knots~" Nick looks at the tied rope, proud of his work.

Judy groans in frustration. This will be harder than she thought. Very much harder.
"Well.. I- I can call for backup using my police badge! It's voice activated and I can call for the ZPD to come down here to my location and bust your sorry ass and send you to jail!"

Nick smirks "oh, little bunny, you're adorable if you think that you need back up for this little.. situation we're in.."

Judy gives a confused expression "what the hell do you mean?? Of course I need back up! You're a thief and a kidnapper! That's more than enough reasons to get back up down here!"

Nick laughs, a little too manically for Judy's liking.
"Hear me out when I say this, okay? You REALLY don't need them. This is a.. solo adventure.. just for you"

Judy is still confused, more so angry but still confused."what the hell does that mean?? A solo adventure? How is this an adventure! You're sick in the head, yknow that!"

Nick grins once more "oh I've been told that countless times. Too many times to care anymore to be honest. So, Let's get started, shall we? I have a compromise for you, if you want to be freed that is."

Judy sighs in frustration "well of course I want to be freed! You think I would be having the time of my life here?"

Nick chuckles "perhaps not, but I could make you have the time of your life, if you know what I mean~"

Judy scoffs and shakes her head "you're so disgusting. What's the compromise anyway? I want to know my options."

Nick smiles, content that Judy is cooperating with him.
"Well, cotton tail, I'm guessing you saw the.. pictures.. of you I have all around my room and.. I can easily leak them online to the whole of Zootropolis and have you exposed to the world and risk your career as a police officer.. or.. you can sleep with me one time, and it would stay between us. And only us. So what will it be?"