Hey sweetheart!

Ela walked into a biker bar with her friend. As she sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, dhe noticed an exceptionally attractive man looking at her. She decided she'd let him approach her, and sure enough, he did.

"Hey sweetheart" he came to her.

"Oh, hey" she replied to him trying to stay calm.

He smiled. "I don't think I've seen you here before, sweetheart," he said, his eyes were looking her up and down.

"Yes, it's my first time here."

He smirked. " A pretty girls like you should never be at place like this," he said with a slight chuckle. He took a step closer to her and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "The men around here are real assholes."

"Just like you?"

He chuckled heartily, his voice deep and warm. "I might be a bit of a bastard sometimes," he admited, "but I can promise you that I'm not one of those assholes." An amused smile wad lingering on the corner of his lips while he stared at her  unabashedly.

"Hmm why would I trust you?"

"That's a fair question," he said, tilting his head slightly to the side. "But I can guarantee I'll treat you better than any man here ever could."
His expression turned slightly more serious as he leaned a bit closer to her. "And just between you and me, sweetheart, you look like you're looking for a bit of excitment."

"Hmm, you're pretty selfish, aren't you?"

He shruged his shoulders in s carefree manner and smirked cockily. "Guilty as charged," he agreed, shamelessly owning his personality.
"But I'd say it's a quality you'll learn to appreciate," he said with a wink. "I'm used to getting my own way."

She just smirked and turned her face away.

He catched sight of her smirk and that cocky looked intensifies. "You seem to like that," he said, his voice a low rumble. "You're into man who isn't afraid to take charge, aren't you, sweetheart?"

"Maybe" she said seductively

He smiled a sinful smile. "Maybe, huh?
He took a step closer to her, closing the distance between their two bodies. "So u like man who will take control," he practically purrs.

"Maybe"

He smirked and leaned in even closer until his face was right next to her ear. His warm breath brushed against her skin ad he whispered, "You're feisty, I like that. But I'll tell you a little secret..."

"What is that?"

His lips brushed against her neck as he spoke, sending a shiver through her body. "I like it when I have to put a feisty little girl in her place."

"Do you?"

He ran his hand up and down her arm, his touch gentle yet possessive. "Oh yeah, I do," he confirmed with a quite chuckle.
"It excites me, makes my blood pump...and I get the feeling you'd like it too, sweetheart."

"Yeah"

He grined wolfishly, clearly pleased with her response. "Oh, you're naughty little thing, aren't you, sweerheart?" He stepped even closer, pressing his body against her ad he continued his teasing touches.

"Uhm, I think I have to go now."

He frowned slightly, dissappointment flashing across his face as she annouced her sudden departure. "Going so soon?" he asked, his hand still on her arm, not ready to let her go.

"I have to.."
"Bye"

He sighed and reluctantly released her arm. "Alright then, sweetheart. But don't be a stranger. I have the feeling we'll be seeing each other again soon," he said with a wink.